Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm not enjoying this Norwich capitulation 16:31 - Nov 5 with 1124 viewsgtsb1966

I'm ******* loving it. Feel free to add your your feelings through the media of music, gifs or anything else.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2023 16:33]
I'm not enjoying this Norwich capitulation on 16:33 - Nov 5 with 1104 viewsFrimleyBlue

https://youtube.com/shorts/Cp3ReaIO958?si=5FHXFNjl1XwWAjj1

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

I'm not enjoying this Norwich capitulation on 16:34 - Nov 5 with 1081 viewsGrandpa

Should be sponsored by M&S...this isn't just any capitulation...
I'm not enjoying this Norwich capitulation on 16:39 - Nov 5 with 1036 viewsWestSussexBlue

I’m just hoping they stick with Wagner for the time being.
A change of manager, particularly a shrewd appointment would give them belief and hope especially with over half the season left. Typically as we head towards the derby game.
I'm not enjoying this Norwich capitulation on 16:46 - Nov 5 with 975 viewsboroughblue

I'm not enjoying this Norwich capitulation on 16:39 - Nov 5 by WestSussexBlue

I’m just hoping they stick with Wagner for the time being.
A change of manager, particularly a shrewd appointment would give them belief and hope especially with over half the season left. Typically as we head towards the derby game.

I’m exactly this. Don’t get me wrong, it’s great to watch, but in the grand scheme of things it’s early in the season and so much *could* change. Knowing their clammy luck they’ll do exactly this turn it around, jam their way into the play offs and win the bloody thing.

I’m enjoying this seeming change in momentum in East Anlia, but I’m holding off my gloating until we hopefully do them in at PR, then I really will laugh a lot.

Until then, I think we should chill out with the Norwich city, we’re coming for you’ chants, really don’t like it. Hate for us to end up looking silly.

Sorry if it sounds negative, past has burnt me too many times 😂
I'm not enjoying this Norwich capitulation on 16:54 - Nov 5 with 900 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

I'm not enjoying this Norwich capitulation on 17:12 - Nov 5 with 800 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

I'm not enjoying this Norwich capitulation on 16:33 - Nov 5 by FrimleyBlue

https://youtube.com/shorts/Cp3ReaIO958?si=5FHXFNjl1XwWAjj1

This has really got me drooling for the derby. Less than 6 weeks to go. Bring it on.

Poll: would you rather

I'm not enjoying this Norwich capitulation on 17:15 - Nov 5 with 787 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

All we need now is for Marcus Evans to buy the rest of Delias’s shares and take them to 15 years of mediocrity!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024