Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does anyone want to see Peter Hitchens throw his toys out of his pram? 17:17 - Oct 30 with 2907 viewsMattinLondon

Regardless of political viewpoint, this is quite petulant behaviour from an established journalist. A bit of arrogance, bullying and childishness all thrown into the mix. It’s a couple weeks old but I’ve only just seen it.

Meltdown around the 42 minute mark but Hitchens starts the interview in a bad mood and gradually gets more and more confrontational.

Does anyone want to see Peter Hitchens throw his toys out of his pram? on 17:38 - Oct 30 with 2823 viewsIllinoisblue

Almost as bad as the one from a years back where he’s defiantly telling Matthew Perry that addiction is not real.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2023 17:38]

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Does anyone want to see Peter Hitchens throw his toys out of his pram? on 17:47 - Oct 30 with 2781 viewsbluelagos

Does anyone want to see Peter Hitchens throw his toys out of his pram? on 17:38 - Oct 30 by Illinoisblue

Almost as bad as the one from a years back where he’s defiantly telling Matthew Perry that addiction is not real.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2023 17:38]

That was just vile wasn't it. Is possible to emphasise the importance of addicts trying all they can to make sensible choices without being a condescending prick.

He showed no empathy at all for MP despite his clearly sharing the difficulties of dealing with addiction.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Does anyone want to see Peter Hitchens throw his toys out of his pram? on 18:03 - Oct 30 with 2708 viewsfactual_blue

No.

Do you have any footage of Hitchens being thrown out of a 'Spoons?
[Post edited 30 Oct 2023 18:11]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Does anyone want to see Peter Hitchens throw his toys out of his pram? on 18:03 - Oct 30 with 2708 viewsIllinoisblue

Does anyone want to see Peter Hitchens throw his toys out of his pram? on 17:47 - Oct 30 by bluelagos

That was just vile wasn't it. Is possible to emphasise the importance of addicts trying all they can to make sensible choices without being a condescending prick.

He showed no empathy at all for MP despite his clearly sharing the difficulties of dealing with addiction.

Incredibly crass and dismissive. Assume he’s still a Mail columnist with such caring well-informed views?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Does anyone want to see Peter Hitchens throw his toys out of his pram? on 18:44 - Oct 30 with 2656 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

I think by about the 46 minute mark I would have told Hitchens politely to feck off.
Incredibly rude and childish behaviour.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Does anyone want to see Peter Hitchens throw his toys out of his pram? on 19:07 - Oct 30 with 2587 viewsMattinLondon

Does anyone want to see Peter Hitchens throw his toys out of his pram? on 18:03 - Oct 30 by Illinoisblue

Incredibly crass and dismissive. Assume he’s still a Mail columnist with such caring well-informed views?

Yep. And seems to take great delight in being ‘hated’. Seems to have a rather big victim mentality which is rather pathetic.
Does anyone want to see Peter Hitchens throw his toys out of his pram? on 19:34 - Oct 30 with 2527 viewsgainsboroughblue

Does anyone want to see Peter Hitchens throw his toys out of his pram? on 18:44 - Oct 30 by StochesStotasBlewe

I think by about the 46 minute mark I would have told Hitchens politely to feck off.
Incredibly rude and childish behaviour.

The most grating voice I've heard and slappable face I've seen.

Odious individual.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024