Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town TV 21:38 - Oct 27 with 1336 viewsWestover

Still saying you need to be a subscriber to watch which I am, anyone else still having trouble?
Town TV on 21:56 - Oct 27 with 1289 viewsIllinoisblue

What are you trying to watch?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Town TV on 22:05 - Oct 27 with 1264 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

You have to login every time.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Town TV on 22:08 - Oct 27 with 1255 viewsWestover

Town TV on 21:56 - Oct 27 by Illinoisblue

What are you trying to watch?

Well I couldn't watch the Bristol game so I've just tried to watch the videos that you have to be a subscriber to watch but it won't let me, I want to watch tomorrow's game I've paid for the year.
Town TV on 22:12 - Oct 27 with 1243 viewsWestover

Town TV on 22:05 - Oct 27 by The_Flashing_Smile

You have to login every time.

I had to log out to log in but it still says the same, I need to be a subscriber.
Town TV on 22:17 - Oct 27 with 1228 viewsWeWereZombies

Town TV on 22:08 - Oct 27 by Westover

Well I couldn't watch the Bristol game so I've just tried to watch the videos that you have to be a subscriber to watch but it won't let me, I want to watch tomorrow's game I've paid for the year.

I clicked on 'Match Pass' for the Bristol City game an hour before kick off, paid my tenner, saw the game. I am already registered with TownTV but that just means I can log in and get to that screen easily. I did find the process a bit tricky first time, the Southampton game, but got there in th end. Hull and Bristol city have been a doddle though.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Town TV on 22:18 - Oct 27 with 1220 viewsSwansea_Blue

There's different levels of subscription and it is confusing. Look carefully at what you've paid for. There's free registration that only gives you some basic content, the monthly TownTV subscription that allows you to see all videos and then finally the Match Pass streaming service subscriptions, which are on a single match basis for UK customers and longer terms for overseas customers (or those fling AirVPN).

It sounds like you think you've got the TownTV subscription, which lets you watch all the videos they release and the full match replays after the match. That won't let you watch the live stream. You'd still need a Match Pass for that (single match and/or longer term if overseas).

if you've got TownTV subscription and you can't get the videos to work, get in touch with them as something is obviously wrong.

Nothing's simple these days 🤨

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Town TV on 22:23 - Oct 27 with 1199 viewsPhilTWTD

Have you tried deleting your itfc.co.uk cookies and trying to log in again? That sometimes works if something's gone awry.
Town TV on 22:24 - Oct 27 with 1196 viewsWestover

Town TV on 22:18 - Oct 27 by Swansea_Blue

There's different levels of subscription and it is confusing. Look carefully at what you've paid for. There's free registration that only gives you some basic content, the monthly TownTV subscription that allows you to see all videos and then finally the Match Pass streaming service subscriptions, which are on a single match basis for UK customers and longer terms for overseas customers (or those fling AirVPN).

It sounds like you think you've got the TownTV subscription, which lets you watch all the videos they release and the full match replays after the match. That won't let you watch the live stream. You'd still need a Match Pass for that (single match and/or longer term if overseas).

if you've got TownTV subscription and you can't get the videos to work, get in touch with them as something is obviously wrong.

Nothing's simple these days 🤨

I live in Portugal so I have paid for the year and have watched all the previous games, I will try and get in touch with them tomorrow, thanks all.
Login to get fewer ads

Town TV on 08:27 - Oct 28 with 958 viewscressi

Town TV on 22:24 - Oct 27 by Westover

I live in Portugal so I have paid for the year and have watched all the previous games, I will try and get in touch with them tomorrow, thanks all.

I just pay to watch the games get a match pass. Have two kodi or Q boxes one let's me download the Town app the other for some reason don't so I just go through the chrome browser.
My only complaint Southampton and Bristol the match camera seems up in the sky miles away from the action lots of the time.
Town TV on 12:37 - Oct 28 with 839 viewsBigCommon

I can't purchase an audio pass for Plymouth, atm... I have a £6 a month TTV sub, which should allow for an audio pass and the pre match show... Hopefully it will become available in the next couple of hours..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024