Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rotherham tickets 06:01 - Oct 27 with 1146 viewsTractorgirlforever

Hi, im after 2 tickets for the game on 7th november if anybody has some but cant make the rearranged date. Thankyou🙂
Rotherham tickets on 07:55 - Oct 27 with 1090 viewsMetal_Hacker

And I’m after one. Currently in Egypt but fly back tomorrow so if there’s another spare knocking around DM please

Poll: If it were one or the other

Rotherham tickets on 16:48 - Oct 27 with 959 viewsTractorgirlforever

Rotherham tickets on 07:55 - Oct 27 by Metal_Hacker

And I’m after one. Currently in Egypt but fly back tomorrow so if there’s another spare knocking around DM please

I did see another post yesterday where somebody was selling 1 ticket ,i cant remember who it was or if the post is still up. Hope youre enjoying egypt!
Rotherham tickets on 17:00 - Oct 27 with 934 viewsLankHenners

Probably worth ringing the club - they encouraged people who had tickets and can't go to the rearranged fixture to return them, and I'd be surprised if 100% of the people who were going to go last Friday will go to the new date.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Rotherham tickets on 17:03 - Oct 27 with 928 viewsStodge1

Hi, have adult and u17 tickets available as cannot make the rearranged date. Any use?
Rotherham tickets on 17:27 - Oct 27 with 899 viewsTractorgirlforever

Rotherham tickets on 17:03 - Oct 27 by Stodge1

Hi, have adult and u17 tickets available as cannot make the rearranged date. Any use?

Hi, somebody messaged me earlier with an adult and u18 ticket , just waiting to hear back from them. How do you upgrade a u17 ticket to an adult ticket?
.i live in derby but will be at the match tomorrow if i could get ticket upgraded. Thankyou
Rotherham tickets on 19:08 - Oct 27 with 850 viewsStodge1

Rotherham tickets on 17:27 - Oct 27 by Tractorgirlforever

Hi, somebody messaged me earlier with an adult and u18 ticket , just waiting to hear back from them. How do you upgrade a u17 ticket to an adult ticket?
.i live in derby but will be at the match tomorrow if i could get ticket upgraded. Thankyou

Sure it can be upgraded by ticket office.

Will be at game tomorrow if you want the tickets, if not I'll return to ticket office
Rotherham tickets on 08:28 - Oct 28 with 727 viewsTractorgirlforever

Rotherham tickets on 19:08 - Oct 27 by Stodge1

Sure it can be upgraded by ticket office.

Will be at game tomorrow if you want the tickets, if not I'll return to ticket office

Thanks for that. I think ive got some, just depending on upgrading a ticket but if i dont get them for any reason i will message you later if thats ok. Thankyou
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024