Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Broadhead still considered to be patchy? 23:06 - Oct 25 with 5034 viewswkj

asking for a friend

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Is Broadhead still considered to be patchy? on 10:20 - Oct 26 with 1236 viewsDarth_Koont

I think those No10 roles are scrappy, patchy roles anyway. And when they’re not getting the ball to feet they can look lost.

But looking for and finding those spaces when they can is critical for the team and releasing other players and space.

Pronouns: He/Him

Is Broadhead still considered to be patchy? on 10:28 - Oct 26 with 1201 viewsBlueBadger

Is Broadhead still considered to be patchy? on 03:54 - Oct 26 by Zapers

Birds of a feather.

...he said, at the notoriously sociable hour of 4AM.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Is Broadhead still considered to be patchy? on 19:59 - Oct 26 with 1142 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Is Broadhead still considered to be patchy? on 23:15 - Oct 25 by wkj

Thoughts on Williams, Axel and Walton in first team? And striker quality - squad by PhilTWTD 21 Sep 2023 12:03
I'm not sure I'd disagree with Broadhead having been patchy. He's been in and out of matches and I don't think he's been at his best yet.

I will raise you McKenna on this!

McKenna: Broadhead is Nowhere Near His Ceiling Yet 25th Oct 2023 23:29
Town boss Kieran McKenna says forward Nathan Broadhead has plenty of scope to improve further, the Wales international having netted the winning goal as the Blues won 1-0 at Bristol City, their fifth away win in six this season. 11

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Is Broadhead still considered to be patchy? on 22:15 - Oct 26 with 1112 viewswkj

Is Broadhead still considered to be patchy? on 19:59 - Oct 26 by Nthsuffolkblue

I will raise you McKenna on this!

McKenna: Broadhead is Nowhere Near His Ceiling Yet 25th Oct 2023 23:29
Town boss Kieran McKenna says forward Nathan Broadhead has plenty of scope to improve further, the Wales international having netted the winning goal as the Blues won 1-0 at Bristol City, their fifth away win in six this season. 11

Totally smarmy response from McKenna. Time to move him on and bring in Steve Evans as manager if you ask me.

Is Broadhead still considered to be patchy? on 22:19 - Oct 26 with 1105 viewsnodge_blue

It was interesting to hear McKenna say there’s more to come from him and saying his fitness can improve. Maybe that’s why he can or has been perceived to dip a little. Because he can’t sustain the physical demands?

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Is Broadhead still considered to be patchy? on 22:57 - Oct 26 with 1077 viewsPhilTWTD

Think it's clear he's involved more than he was in the early stages of the season when he drifted in and out of games. Four goals in five for club and country illustrates his greater impact.
Is Broadhead still considered to be patchy? on 06:09 - Oct 27 with 989 viewsibbleobble

Is Broadhead still considered to be patchy? on 07:19 - Oct 26 by wkj

Goodness me, we're all lining up to take pop shots at other posters today when it is clearly a bit of banter aimed at Phil. The state of you lot wanting to get your vitriol out this morning, have a word.

…or it just wasn’t very funny.
Is Broadhead still considered to be patchy? on 08:10 - Oct 27 with 952 viewswkj

Is Broadhead still considered to be patchy? on 06:09 - Oct 27 by ibbleobble

…or it just wasn’t very funny.

That's a fine opinion to have and valid if you feel that way, but the pop shot at Badger was stupid. Don't be stupid, moral of the story.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2023 8:11]

Login to get fewer ads

Is Broadhead still considered to be patchy? on 09:54 - Oct 27 with 889 viewsZapers

Is Broadhead still considered to be patchy? on 10:28 - Oct 26 by BlueBadger

...he said, at the notoriously sociable hour of 4AM.

4am plus 6 hrs = 10am. Wake up grandpa!
Is Broadhead still considered to be patchy? on 10:37 - Oct 27 with 862 viewsThatMuhrenCross

Broadhead is one of the most consistent, quality forwards I've seen at Portman Road since our last time in the Premier League. Anything but patchy to be honest. He's Premier League next season, with or without us. Just hope we can keep pace with his own personal trajectory.

Poll: Ipswich offer you 10k a week, Norwich offer you 20k. Who do you join?
Blog: The Cashless Debate

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024