Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC currently have pod of Paul Lambert's European highs and lows 18:10 - Oct 23 with 973 viewsmonty_radio

Anyone braved it yet?

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

BBC currently have pod of Paul Lambert's European highs and lows on 18:13 - Oct 23 with 965 viewsBlueBadger

Pffft. Like he did anything in European football. He'd have definitely mentioned it.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

BBC currently have pod of Paul Lambert's European highs and lows on 18:23 - Oct 23 with 947 viewsIllinoisblue

Lambert, eh? Can’t believe his strategy of “get some ex players up the training ground and buy the fans a pint” didn’t get us promoted.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

BBC currently have pod of Paul Lambert's European highs and lows on 18:44 - Oct 23 with 911 viewsMK1

That is desperate.
BBC currently have pod of Paul Lambert's European highs and lows on 19:28 - Oct 23 with 887 viewsmonty_radio

BBC currently have pod of Paul Lambert's European highs and lows on 18:13 - Oct 23 by BlueBadger

Pffft. Like he did anything in European football. He'd have definitely mentioned it.

Was he free? Was he happy? The question is absurd:
Had anything been wrong, we should certainly have heard.
W.H. Auden

BBC currently have pod of Paul Lambert's European highs and lows on 21:14 - Oct 23 with 834 viewsJackNorthStand

Q: What did you think of Ipswich's performance today Paul?

A: '' AYE.. I've played in big games, Celtic park, Borussia Dortmund, European football, champions league finals - I know about big games. Believe me, Celtic park on a champions league night it doesn't come much bigger.

Slightly exaggerated but so many of his interviews I recall him going off on a tangent about his own playing career.
BBC currently have pod of Paul Lambert's European highs and lows on 00:02 - Oct 24 with 771 viewsRKD

No spoilers please!

Poll: Edwards goal - shot or cross?

BBC currently have pod of Paul Lambert's European highs and lows on 10:06 - Oct 24 with 657 viewsmonty_radio

BBC currently have pod of Paul Lambert's European highs and lows on 00:02 - Oct 24 by RKD

No spoilers please!

Well, if we are all making asuumptions, yet no-one has actually listened in (including yours truly, the O.P.) we may all be missing the apology for that club employee speaking so roughly to those poor lads warming themselves at that brazier at the edge of the training pitch, barred from getting closer to their heroes through those inconsiderate club policies that he and other managers had perpetuated. I've been told that at 4 mins 17 secs in he is heard to say; "let's talk about the Doucy, not Dortmund." But that might be just a rumour.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024