Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh go on then, parking.....Rotherham, any tips? 10:17 - Oct 15 with 1754 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

N/t

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Oh go on then, parking.....Rotherham, any tips? on 10:39 - Oct 15 with 1719 viewstazdac

I’d give Luton a miss! ;o)
Oh go on then, parking.....Rotherham, any tips? on 10:55 - Oct 15 with 1713 viewsSitfcB

Parked here a few times (circled in red) and always been there early enough to not have to pay (machines didn’t work and no one on the gate)

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Oh go on then, parking.....Rotherham, any tips? on 11:00 - Oct 15 with 1676 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Oh go on then, parking.....Rotherham, any tips? on 10:55 - Oct 15 by SitfcB

Parked here a few times (circled in red) and always been there early enough to not have to pay (machines didn’t work and no one on the gate)

How was it getting out?
There seem to be a fair few options on the edge of town.

Oh go on then, parking.....Rotherham, any tips? on 11:06 - Oct 15 with 1651 viewsSitfcB

Oh go on then, parking.....Rotherham, any tips? on 11:00 - Oct 15 by BanksterDebtSlave

How was it getting out?

Can’t really remember, which generally means it was fine! Straight out onto the main road.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Oh go on then, parking.....Rotherham, any tips? on 11:19 - Oct 15 with 1634 viewsMetal_Hacker

I was at a trade show there last week actually and there’s lots of road works around the ground so be careful. I should know some top tips for parking there with living in Sheffield but I tend to not spend too much time in and around the “metropolis “

My top tip would be find some off street parking early doors near the old ground

Be careful , the Tesco superstore thing there has limited parking in terms of time and are very happy to have a third party send you a bill in the post

Poll: If it were one or the other

Oh go on then, parking.....Rotherham, any tips? on 11:41 - Oct 15 with 1582 viewsStevieH

Other than Gatwick ……….

There’s street parking on the estate opposite Millmoor (the old ground). Station road, College Road and some of the side streets (e.g Falding Street, Victoria Street)
There is a small car park on Station Road opposite Liberty Church. £3.50 I think

There’s also a car park on Westgate, close to ground.

If you’re doing an overnighter in Sheffield then get the tram from ‘Cathedral’ in Sheffield to Parkgate in Rotherham. Jump off at Rotherham Central, a 10 minute walk to the ground
[Post edited 15 Oct 2023 12:15]
Oh go on then, parking.....Rotherham, any tips? on 11:49 - Oct 15 with 1553 viewsLord_Lucan

Oh go on then, parking.....Rotherham, any tips? on 11:00 - Oct 15 by BanksterDebtSlave

How was it getting out?

Meadowhall and Uber?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Oh go on then, parking.....Rotherham, any tips? on 11:52 - Oct 15 with 1539 viewsFreddies_Ears

Meadowhall + tram is a pretty good bet.
Login to get fewer ads

Oh go on then, parking.....Rotherham, any tips? on 12:50 - Oct 15 with 1437 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Oh go on then, parking.....Rotherham, any tips? on 11:52 - Oct 15 by Freddies_Ears

There are trams in Rotherham The North has changed!

Oh go on then, parking.....Rotherham, any tips? on 13:21 - Oct 15 with 1393 viewsStevieH

Oh go on then, parking.....Rotherham, any tips? on 12:50 - Oct 15 by BanksterDebtSlave

Levelling up innit
Oh go on then, parking.....Rotherham, any tips? on 14:33 - Oct 15 with 1280 viewsMullet

Oh go on then, parking.....Rotherham, any tips? on 11:52 - Oct 15 by Freddies_Ears

Yes it is.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Oh go on then, parking.....Rotherham, any tips? on 14:37 - Oct 15 with 1272 viewsKeno

Oh go on then, parking.....Rotherham, any tips? on 12:50 - Oct 15 by BanksterDebtSlave

They have special hooks for people to hang their flat caps from and seats for whippets

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024