Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Horse I fancy tomorrow 🐎 19:07 - Oct 13 with 2079 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

2:40 Newmarket - Zenon at 33/1

Taken a flier on Zenon e/w at 28/1 (8 places) tomorrow in the Cesarewich. He is as big as 33s elsewhere but less places available. Ground looks abysmal which is exactly what he wants.

Half decent on the flat originally for John Gosden before moving to Mullins in 2019. Did little over hurdles for him in four runs (he couldn’t jump. Every race reads that he made mistakes throughout and was not fluent) before being sent back on the flat. Again didn’t do much twice on ground too quick until getting him to settle in blinkers at the Galway festival on soft when a close fourth to princess Zoe. He left until the last strides that day. He then went to Killarney and again had the blinkers on and won well.

After that, he’s been off the track for the best part of 3 years until reappearing a month ago at bellwestown. He was well beaten but that was obviously a pipe opener for something like this (no blinkers that day). He was going the right way before that long layoff.

I do think the key to him is the ground though without a doubt. His flat runs on gs or better reads 9 runs, 1 win, 1 place. But his record on soft or heavy before that run last month reads 3 runs, 2 wins, 1 place. Even his best of those aforementioned four hurdle runs was a second place on heavy at thurles.

Back on horrendous ground tomorrow, back in the blinkers and fitter for that reappearance a month ago, I think he’s a decent bet at 33s in most places but especially the 28s with 8 places available with sky. He could fall out the back of the screen but I do like him at that price on this ground. A big field flat handicap on heavy going won’t suit many in the field tomorrow but it’s perfect for him.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Horse I fancy tomorrow 🐎 on 22:22 - Oct 13 with 1882 viewsronnyd

That'll be a gas.
Horse I fancy tomorrow 🐎 on 13:52 - Oct 14 with 1582 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Horse I fancy tomorrow 🐎 on 22:22 - Oct 13 by ronnyd

That'll be a gas.

Not entirely sure what ‘a gas’ is but if it’s a negative, I ought to remind you that considering I put up maybe 6 horses a year these days on here, I could affectively dine out off that 66/1 winner a couple of years ago forever if I want.

Let’s see how todays goes anyway.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Horse I fancy tomorrow 🐎 on 14:28 - Oct 14 with 1520 viewsTonytown

Horse I fancy tomorrow 🐎 on 13:52 - Oct 14 by The_Romford_Blue

Not entirely sure what ‘a gas’ is but if it’s a negative, I ought to remind you that considering I put up maybe 6 horses a year these days on here, I could affectively dine out off that 66/1 winner a couple of years ago forever if I want.

It’s a pun on xenon I guess
Horse I fancy tomorrow 🐎 on 14:50 - Oct 14 with 1451 viewsiamatractorboy

Horse I fancy tomorrow 🐎 on 14:28 - Oct 14 by Tonytown

Very noble of you to point that out.
Horse I fancy tomorrow 🐎 on 14:55 - Oct 14 with 1401 viewsRyorry

Horse I fancy tomorrow 🐎 on 14:28 - Oct 14 by Tonytown

The horse didn't react so well when being passed in a flash by several others though.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Horse I fancy tomorrow 🐎 on 15:24 - Oct 14 with 1284 viewsBloomBlue

Horse I fancy tomorrow 🐎 on 14:55 - Oct 14 by Ryorry

The horse didn't react so well when being passed in a flash by several others though.

Was it more zero than zenon?
Horse I fancy tomorrow 🐎 on 16:37 - Oct 14 with 1147 viewswkj

Horse I fancy tomorrow 🐎 on 13:52 - Oct 14 by The_Romford_Blue

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Horse I fancy tomorrow 🐎 on 16:40 - Oct 14 with 1135 viewsLord_Lucan

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024