Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lifes a pitch future guests 14:38 - Oct 12 with 2312 viewshunty21

When will we be getting ex ipswich players like Darren currie, magilton or the legend joe royle on lifes a pitch loved that era as a town fan
Lifes a pitch future guests on 14:44 - Oct 12 with 2279 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Tbf there have been quite a lot of ex Ipswich players on......

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Lifes a pitch future guests on 14:57 - Oct 12 with 2246 viewsKeno

Id like to see Brenner Woolley on there

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Lifes a pitch future guests on 15:42 - Oct 12 with 2193 viewsRonFearonsHair

Lifes a pitch future guests on 14:57 - Oct 12 by Keno

On a similar theme (people you associate with the club) I think Rob Chandler would make a great guest.
Lifes a pitch future guests on 15:43 - Oct 12 with 2193 viewsPhilTWTD

We'd love to do them all, of course. It's better if they can come into the studio, which obviously not all of them would be able to do given that they're not local.
Lifes a pitch future guests on 15:54 - Oct 12 with 2156 viewshoppy

I’d like to see the little horn-rimmed bespectacled St John’s ambulance man that used to walk along the front of Churchman’s to take up his position in the Churchman’s/Cobbold corner for the game to be on..

Make it happen, Phil?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Lifes a pitch future guests on 16:12 - Oct 12 with 2112 viewsIllinoisblue

Lifes a pitch future guests on 15:42 - Oct 12 by RonFearonsHair

On a similar theme (people you associate with the club) I think Rob Chandler would make a great guest.

In all seriousness, Phil would be a great guest. How he’s sacrificed being a ‘normal fan’ to be a journo and if he sometimes wishes he was enjoying limbs in the north stand instead of quiet fist pumps in the press box.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Lifes a pitch future guests on 16:38 - Oct 12 with 2054 viewshoppy

Lifes a pitch future guests on 15:43 - Oct 12 by PhilTWTD

We'd love to do them all, of course. It's better if they can come into the studio, which obviously not all of them would be able to do given that they're not local.

Any more current players able to come on as yet, Phil?

If you could get Elkan on, your viewing figures would have a massive boost! Surely worth it just for that?

Lifes a pitch future guests on 16:38 - Oct 12 with 2048 viewsPhilTWTD

Lifes a pitch future guests on 15:54 - Oct 12 by hoppy

I’d like to see the little horn-rimmed bespectacled St John’s ambulance man that used to walk along the front of Churchman’s to take up his position in the Churchman’s/Cobbold corner for the game to be on..

Make it happen, Phil?

We tried to make it happen but he wanted too much money.
Login to get fewer ads

Lifes a pitch future guests on 16:39 - Oct 12 with 2043 viewsPhilTWTD

Lifes a pitch future guests on 16:38 - Oct 12 by hoppy

Any more current players able to come on as yet, Phil?

If you could get Elkan on, your viewing figures would have a massive boost! Surely worth it just for that?

Subtitled into Indonesian. We'd love to and I'm sure some more current players will be on at some point.
Lifes a pitch future guests on 16:39 - Oct 12 with 2037 viewshoppy

Lifes a pitch future guests on 16:38 - Oct 12 by PhilTWTD

We tried to make it happen but he wanted too much money.

Not surprising to be honest. I guess that was just going via his agent, rather than speaking to him directly?

Lifes a pitch future guests on 16:57 - Oct 12 with 1990 viewsreadtheleaguetable

If he’s ever on I’ll give that episode a miss . Best thing about TownTV is that I’m spared him.

Qu'est-ce que vous chantez? Nous chantons "Les Bleus, allez!"

Lifes a pitch future guests on 17:13 - Oct 12 with 1941 viewsKeno

Do you think Terry and Russell ever think 'wow we are doing a TV show with Phil Ham"

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Lifes a pitch future guests on 10:57 - Oct 13 with 1696 viewsBluespeed225

Make it happen, Phil?

Flat hat! hat the size of a dustbin lid (younger readers may have to google a pic)
Lifes a pitch future guests on 11:11 - Oct 13 with 1676 viewsPhilTWTD

Lifes a pitch future guests on 17:13 - Oct 12 by Keno

Do you think Terry and Russell ever think 'wow we are doing a TV show with Phil Ham"

All the time, I'm sure!
Lifes a pitch future guests on 11:13 - Oct 13 with 1669 viewsPhilTWTD

Lifes a pitch future guests on 16:39 - Oct 12 by hoppy

Not surprising to be honest. I guess that was just going via his agent, rather than speaking to him directly?

Yeah, he's with one of the big agencies, difficult for us to even get ourselves heard.
Lifes a pitch future guests on 11:35 - Oct 13 with 1634 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Lifes a pitch future guests on 11:13 - Oct 13 by PhilTWTD

Yeah, he's with one of the big agencies, difficult for us to even get ourselves heard.

Your best bet might be to go to Framlingham Village Fete and feign a sprained ankle and sit down on one of the hay bales that make up the "Arena" during the dog display, yelping in pain.

When he arrives and starts asking you the triage questions answer incredibly quietly, so that he leans in very close, then make him the offer he can't refuse, sotto voce.

Either that or put on a Live Show like all the other podcasters do, and book him as the duty First Aider, then do the old Guy Goma/Guy Kewney switcheroo.

Have one of your minions say "There's an emergency! Can you help?" and when he says "Yes! Of course!" they bring him onto the stage, where you introduce him live on Air, with the words "We didn't have a guest, but here, answering our cry for help..."

Lifes a pitch future guests on 19:23 - Oct 13 with 1488 viewshunty21

Makes sense i guess if towntv could could create a pot of money to pay for a travel lodge with breakfast included that might seal the deal
Lifes a pitch future guests on 19:34 - Oct 13 with 1474 viewsCoastalblue

Make it happen, Phil?

I wanna see 'Wellsy', the guy that used to swagger around the pitch at half time in a leather jacket with a fork on his shoulder like he was in a John Hughes film.

I only know he was 'Wellsy' because a bloke in front of me in block JJ used to yell it at him until he got a thumbs up.

Would love to know what gig he's got now and whether he had a favourite divot.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Lifes a pitch future guests on 19:45 - Oct 13 with 1463 viewshunty21

Lifes a pitch future guests on 14:44 - Oct 12 by TRUE_BLUE123

Tbf there have been quite a lot of ex Ipswich players on......

Thank you for not reading my post correctly
Lifes a pitch future guests on 19:52 - Oct 13 with 1443 viewsfarkenhell

Lifes a pitch future guests on 17:13 - Oct 12 by Keno

I'm still waiting for Phil's comeback in response to Butch's quip about Phil looking like a boiled egg!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024