Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Long shot - any ITFC fans in Des Moines (Iowa) ? 09:08 - Oct 11 with 837 viewsfab_lover

A colleague and I are in Des Moines next week for business and want to see Friday's game there. It's on ESPN+ which is a streaming service not broadcast. Would love to meet up with any Town fans there - or at least find out which sports bars might have that channel, as Google isn't helping....ta.
Long shot - any ITFC fans in Des Moines (Iowa) ? on 12:50 - Oct 11 with 691 viewsIllinoisblue

It’s a long shot but there might be a bar somewhere that has ESPN+. It’ll be mid afternoon so won’t be clashing with any other sports. Good luck. I’m 300 miles away if you want to come watch it on my telly!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Long shot - any ITFC fans in Des Moines (Iowa) ? on 13:15 - Oct 11 with 630 viewsNthQldITFC

Long Shot kick de bucket.

Your post sent me down a lovely old reggae/ska rabbit hole and I found this of The Specials at Colchester Institute with Terry Hall losing his rag with the audience at the end. Just wondering if any of the old boys of TWTD were there, and maybe even copped a tambourine in the skull?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024