Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just finished Sex Education season 4 22:43 - Oct 9 with 1023 viewsdavblue

Not quite at previous seasons levels but still enjoyable and a really good show for those who haven’t seen it yet.
Just finished Sex Education season 4 on 22:55 - Oct 9 with 986 viewsbadadski

Didn’t enjoy the season at all - too many woke characters, I know it is trying to introduce arkward topics and stay up to date with the going’s on of today but there was too much in your face. too many token characters that It lost touch of getting me to care about any of them. Only good character who played really well was Cal. Edit needed - also Adam. How the characters for him and his dad are not related in real life is gobsmacking. They are identical in looks; features and mannerisms.
[Post edited 9 Oct 2023 22:57]
Just finished Sex Education season 4 on 06:24 - Oct 10 with 852 viewstractordownsouth

As a show it already had the problem of there being too many character storylines to follow as it was, so they had the choice of either keeping things too similar or cutting out a load of characters and adding new ones. They went for the latter but still had the same issues. It made the ending very rushed.

Still a good show overall but a disappointing end. Once the original school shut down it was always going to be difficult to replicate as well.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Just finished Sex Education season 4 on 08:38 - Oct 10 with 728 viewsdavblue

Just finished Sex Education season 4 on 22:55 - Oct 9 by badadski

Didn’t enjoy the season at all - too many woke characters, I know it is trying to introduce arkward topics and stay up to date with the going’s on of today but there was too much in your face. too many token characters that It lost touch of getting me to care about any of them. Only good character who played really well was Cal. Edit needed - also Adam. How the characters for him and his dad are not related in real life is gobsmacking. They are identical in looks; features and mannerisms.
[Post edited 9 Oct 2023 22:57]

Maeve, Otis and Eric are all very good characters, played really well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024