Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Home ticket sales timings 13:51 - Oct 9 with 824 viewsSmithersJones

Can anyone explain the protocol with how far in advance of a game home tickets go on sale and whether this is announced in advance? For some games the club site seems to get the dates up a week or sale before sales start, but I went on today to see whether the dates for Swansea had been announced and found they'd started selling this morning! And that game isn't for another 5 weeks, which seems longer than for other games recently. I'm sure the chaos is at my end rather than the club's but any definitive answer would be helpful.
Home ticket sales timings on 13:58 - Oct 9 with 780 viewsSitfcB

There doesn’t seem to be any protocol or logic

They always announce the day or so before when tickets are going on sale though through social media/emails.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Home ticket sales timings on 14:04 - Oct 9 with 762 viewsSmithersJones

Home ticket sales timings on 13:58 - Oct 9 by SitfcB

There doesn’t seem to be any protocol or logic

They always announce the day or so before when tickets are going on sale though through social media/emails.

Thanks - that's one of the weird things. Last week I got emails about Fulham tickets (the day before they went on sale) but nothing about Swansea.
Home ticket sales timings on 14:07 - Oct 9 with 740 viewsBobbychase

I think the club are having to evolve based on demand. Plymouth at home isn't until October 28th and it's pretty much sold out. Was surprised to see the Swansea ticket details being put on the club site last night as it was a Sunday, but assume they thought they might as well crack on with the next home game.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024