Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thought Taylor can into his own a bit yesterday - superb video 11:11 - Oct 8 with 2283 viewsunstableblue

A great video summing up the progressive, modern, technical football McKenna is coaching into our team

A superb lofted pass from Taylor in there

I thought he was excellent when he came on… and so necessary … the team were tiring none more so than Lunongo! Who could do with a rest rather than an international break

I know Taylor has been frustrated at not starting - but this time has given the coaching staff the time to get him up to speed on how we play… meaning no baptism of fire which could have knocked him back. He didn’t look ready in his first few appearance

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Thought Taylor can into his own a bit yesterday - superb video on 11:48 - Oct 8 with 2147 viewsBloomBlue

I though he was clever for the 4th goal, a lot fans shouting for him to pass it across to Jackson, but by passing it to Hutchinson it forced the one defender nearest to Jackson to try and stop Hutch leaving Jackson even more space.
Thought Taylor can into his own a bit yesterday - superb video on 11:52 - Oct 8 with 2115 viewsRadioOrwell

Sucking in the opposition leaving vast acres of space up the pitch.
Love to see it.
Thought Taylor can into his own a bit yesterday - superb video on 12:43 - Oct 8 with 1976 viewstextbackup

Thought Taylor can into his own a bit yesterday - superb video on 11:48 - Oct 8 by BloomBlue

I though he was clever for the 4th goal, a lot fans shouting for him to pass it across to Jackson, but by passing it to Hutchinson it forced the one defender nearest to Jackson to try and stop Hutch leaving Jackson even more space.

So many things like that are happening all over the pitch, and it’s not a coincidence, KMc has them thinking, the plays drilled into them.

So often Chaplin will come short, defender follows him, leaving burns or Williams in space.

It’s honestly wonderful to watch this team.

And agree with the OP, Mass looked shattered

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Thought Taylor can into his own a bit yesterday - superb video on 13:32 - Oct 8 with 1848 viewsArnieM

Thought Taylor can into his own a bit yesterday - superb video on 12:43 - Oct 8 by textbackup

So many things like that are happening all over the pitch, and it’s not a coincidence, KMc has them thinking, the plays drilled into them.

So often Chaplin will come short, defender follows him, leaving burns or Williams in space.

Hopefully Mass will be in the Aussie squad but unused . Not that he’ll want that of course.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Thought Taylor can into his own a bit yesterday - superb video on 14:13 - Oct 8 with 1752 viewsArthur_Hayes

I agree about Taylor - he’s getting better with his cameo roles and the odd cup start. You can see why McKenna chased him for a while, and I think long term he’ll turn out to be a superb signing for us. Also, he loves a shot (with either foot) so I think we can look forward to more goals ala Wolves.
Thought Taylor can into his own a bit yesterday - superb video on 15:28 - Oct 8 with 1538 viewsstrikalite

You see it so much more in the upper tiers, lower it's hard to really appreciate it..
McKenna is a modern, progressive and technical manager… as you say drilled on 19:08 - Oct 8 with 1309 viewsunstableblue

Thought Taylor can into his own a bit yesterday - superb video on 12:43 - Oct 8 by textbackup

Into them

This amazing season isn’t happening by chance

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

McKenna is a modern, progressive and technical manager… as you say drilled on 19:34 - Oct 8 with 1229 viewsBigCommon

McKenna is a modern, progressive and technical manager… as you say drilled on 19:08 - Oct 8 by unstableblue

Into them

This amazing season isn’t happening by chance

Still feels like we've got a bit in reserve, too, imo...
A fully up to speed Taylor, Tuanzebe yet to feature, Hutchinson used sparingly so far, Brandon set to improve according to KM, Clarke will be up for it when he's called upon, as will Fridge as he showed last week..Christian Walton still to come back?... And other squad players showing their worth off the bench and in our cup matches, like Ball for instance..
Some team selections have raised a few eyebrows. But there is some intelligent player management behind that, alongside the tactical side of things. So far, so good.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024