Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Player values 09:58 - Oct 8 with 1572 viewsDaninthecampo

After another great win yesterday,it got me thinking about the cost of buying Williams etc but then what our squad cost and is now worth.
Every player has improved under KM and the coaching staff, have a promotion on their cv's and have shown in the last 11 games they can more than compete in the Champ.
So what do you think our players are now worth? I'm not talking over inflated don't want to sell price but a fair current market value?

A few examples:
Davis, only 23, great consistent player, top of the assists league again and is likely to make a big move at sometime, personally I think he's integral to our team and I wouldn't want to sell for less than £10M but is that using my blue tinted glasses or a realistic valuation? Worth more/ less?

Chappers still only 26, the BBC report called him prolific yesterday, which with 29 last season and already 5 this season,there's not many more prolific players in England over that same period , Piroe has also scored 5 this season, 2 years younger but cost Leeds £14M whats Chappers realistically worth?

Broady cost circa £1.5m just 9 months ago, has been excellent since here, runs at teams,makes and scores goals, 5 this season already, how much has his value gone up?

Interested to know everyone's thoughts
Player values on 10:06 - Oct 8 with 1493 viewsKeno

I think they are all pretty useless and obviously not worth much so no one will be interested in buying any of them

Same applies to Mck, hes really a bit 'meh' and needs at least 10 years to develop before anyone should think about looking at him

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Player values on 10:29 - Oct 8 with 1413 viewsDaninthecampo

Player values on 10:06 - Oct 8 by Keno

I think they are all pretty useless and obviously not worth much so no one will be interested in buying any of them

Same applies to Mck, hes really a bit 'meh' and needs at least 10 years to develop before anyone should think about looking at him

I see what you did there! I'm sure that will fool all the scouts and CEO's!!
Player values on 10:34 - Oct 8 with 1396 viewsHerbivore

Genuinely think we'd be looking for £15m plus for Davis, he's that good. The number of assists he gets, his workrate. He's the ideal modern full back.

Chappers is a tricky one. He's playing superbly, but would a Prem side take a punt on him? Hard to say but he might be seen as someone whose ceiling is the Championship, although personally if we go up I'd be sticking with Chappers as I think in our set up he's worth his weight in gold.

If Broadhead maintains his form over the whole of this season he's a £10m plus player for sure. Woolf likewise for me, think he'll be on a few radars in the Prem already. Ball playing CBs like him are a rare find.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Player values on 10:42 - Oct 8 with 1338 viewsKeno

Player values on 10:29 - Oct 8 by Daninthecampo

I see what you did there! I'm sure that will fool all the scouts and CEO's!!

we can but hope!!

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Player values on 12:55 - Oct 8 with 1237 viewsSimonds92

Player values on 10:34 - Oct 8 by Herbivore

Genuinely think we'd be looking for £15m plus for Davis, he's that good. The number of assists he gets, his workrate. He's the ideal modern full back.

Chappers is a tricky one. He's playing superbly, but would a Prem side take a punt on him? Hard to say but he might be seen as someone whose ceiling is the Championship, although personally if we go up I'd be sticking with Chappers as I think in our set up he's worth his weight in gold.

If Broadhead maintains his form over the whole of this season he's a £10m plus player for sure. Woolf likewise for me, think he'll be on a few radars in the Prem already. Ball playing CBs like him are a rare find.

Spot on with Davis, £10m is nowhere near enough for him.
Player values on 14:21 - Oct 8 with 1105 viewsIllinoisblue

Davis is a 20m player. Anything less would be a robbery.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Player values on 14:37 - Oct 8 with 1059 viewsTrequartista

Its going to be interesting if and when big bids come in for a key players to see the strategy that Ashton/Gamechanger employ. Much of the criticism from Bristol City fans was that Ashton was too eager to sell.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Player values on 14:41 - Oct 8 with 1036 viewsSomethingBlue

Player values on 10:34 - Oct 8 by Herbivore

Ashton sold Adam Webster to Brighton for £20m when the player was only a few months younger than Woolf - I imagine he’d have a similar figure in mind and he would be right to, especially the way the market has been. I’d be thinking £20m for Davis too.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Login to get fewer ads

Player values on 14:43 - Oct 8 with 1032 viewstractorboy1978

Player values on 14:37 - Oct 8 by Trequartista

Its going to be interesting if and when big bids come in for a key players to see the strategy that Ashton/Gamechanger employ. Much of the criticism from Bristol City fans was that Ashton was too eager to sell.

Ashton got top dollar for players at Bristol City. And he’s publicly said the owners put no pressure on any players to be sold.
Player values on 14:48 - Oct 8 with 1019 viewsHerbivore

Player values on 14:41 - Oct 8 by SomethingBlue

Ashton sold Adam Webster to Brighton for £20m when the player was only a few months younger than Woolf - I imagine he’d have a similar figure in mind and he would be right to, especially the way the market has been. I’d be thinking £20m for Davis too.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if we were pushing towards that mark for the likes of Woolf and Davis. Both bring qualities that aren't easy to find and both being English usually adds a bit of a premium as well.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Player values on 14:51 - Oct 8 with 1001 viewsTrequartista

Player values on 14:43 - Oct 8 by tractorboy1978

Ashton got top dollar for players at Bristol City. And he’s publicly said the owners put no pressure on any players to be sold.

Yes i don't think Bristol City fans complained they were sold on the cheap, just that they were sold at all, which, in their eyes, gave them no chance of promotion.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024