Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Budgies fighting among themselves again 18:19 - Oct 7 with 8306 viewsIllinoisblue

You love to see it.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Budgies fighting among themselves again on 18:20 - Oct 7 with 6937 viewstextbackup

I just assumed they mean someone was taking it out on their sister infront of other fans to watch

They have an entire generation that have never seen us better than them, or beat them, they are losing their minds. It’s incredible. It will be affecting them in their daily lives too…
Wonderful
[Post edited 7 Oct 2023 18:21]

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Budgies fighting among themselves again on 18:36 - Oct 7 with 6701 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Budgies fighting among themselves again on 18:20 - Oct 7 by textbackup

I just assumed they mean someone was taking it out on their sister infront of other fans to watch

They have an entire generation that have never seen us better than them, or beat them, they are losing their minds. It’s incredible. It will be affecting them in their daily lives too…
Wonderful

"An entire generation"? What are you on about? 13 years ago they were a division below us!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Budgies fighting among themselves again on 18:44 - Oct 7 with 6599 viewsPioneerBlue

I’m sure for anyone standing in the middle of the pitch and scanning the home terraces they’d find ugly scenes here there an everywhere at carrot root.

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

Budgies fighting among themselves again on 18:47 - Oct 7 with 6544 viewsGogs

In fairness it’s always a pretty ugly scene in the Norwich end. Like a deleted scene from deliverance
Budgies fighting among themselves again on 18:55 - Oct 7 with 6363 viewsSitfcB

How do we know there was a fight?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Budgies fighting among themselves again on 19:24 - Oct 7 with 6114 viewsBramidan

Budgies fighting among themselves again on 18:55 - Oct 7 by SitfcB

How do we know there was a fight?

City Elite, FFS.
I know a lot of people on here will shout me down, bunch of W..k.. s
Back in the day North Stand would have sorted them.
Budgies fighting among themselves again on 19:37 - Oct 7 with 5975 viewsthatbdude

Honestly what a bunch of spoilt br*ts. We never fought against each other when we were relegated to L1. They think they have a devine right to win the Champ every other season

Poll: Who going down?

Budgies fighting among themselves again on 19:53 - Oct 7 with 5850 viewsStewart27

Budgies fighting among themselves again on 19:37 - Oct 7 by thatbdude

Honestly what a bunch of spoilt br*ts. We never fought against each other when we were relegated to L1. They think they have a devine right to win the Champ every other season

Yep.

For a team with zero history they are very entitled.

Feck em. They don’t mind a bit of sister/brother love but happily condone this behaviour.
Login to get fewer ads

Budgies fighting among themselves again on 20:06 - Oct 7 with 5733 viewsJeff_winger

Budgies fighting among themselves again on 18:36 - Oct 7 by Nthsuffolkblue

"An entire generation"? What are you on about? 13 years ago they were a division below us!

Exactly !
If a fan starts going to games at around 5 (quite often they are older)
They would be 18 now, that a whole lot of gen z never seen us better than them
Budgies fighting among themselves again on 21:05 - Oct 7 with 5396 viewsFifeITFC

No we did fight ourselves over the whole Mathie vs Scowcroft debate, and also a number of fisticuffs after Wimbledon did us 5-1 at home towards the end of the season.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Budgies fighting among themselves again on 21:11 - Oct 7 with 5358 viewsGarv

I saw that tweet and just assumed Earnshaw was there.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Budgies fighting among themselves again on 21:53 - Oct 7 with 5183 viewsMisterBlue

Budgies fighting among themselves again on 18:20 - Oct 7 by textbackup

Wonderful

I’ll substitute your “on” for an “of” in the first line. Probably more accurate for our friends in the north.

;)
Budgies fighting among themselves again on 21:55 - Oct 7 with 5159 viewsBigCommon

Probably a family feud........
Budgies fighting among themselves again on 22:03 - Oct 7 with 5098 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Budgies fighting among themselves again on 20:06 - Oct 7 by Jeff_winger

Exactly !

Far from a whole generation!

"Gen z is people born between 1996 and 2010" I think you will find most of them over 5 years old 13 years ago.

In population demography a generation is between 20 to 30 years. 13 years is somewhere around half a generation. And 13 years ago they were the division below us! We only dropped below them when they got promoted in 2011. It is a decade of dominance far from a generation!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Budgies fighting among themselves again on 22:03 - Oct 7 with 5089 viewsArnoldMoorhen

There was an unsavoury incident where Nsiala got abuse from a minority, but that's the closest, I think.
Budgies fighting among themselves again on 23:06 - Oct 7 with 4831 viewsMattinLondon

Budgies fighting among themselves again on 22:03 - Oct 7 by Nthsuffolkblue

Far from a whole generation!

"Gen z is people born between 1996 and 2010" I think you will find most of them over 5 years old 13 years ago.

In population demography a generation is between 20 to 30 years. 13 years is somewhere around half a generation. And 13 years ago they were the division below us! We only dropped below them when they got promoted in 2011. It is a decade of dominance far from a generation!

What comes after Gen Z? Will they be Gen A?
Budgies fighting among themselves again on 23:22 - Oct 7 with 4756 viewsBiGDonnie

Coventry fans saying they were the quietest they've had all season. Melts.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Budgies fighting among themselves again on 23:36 - Oct 7 with 4702 viewsNthQldITFC

Budgies fighting among themselves again on 20:06 - Oct 7 by Jeff_winger

Exactly !

That 5 would be 6 in their case. Minor point.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Budgies fighting among themselves again on 23:44 - Oct 7 with 4658 viewsSWBlue22

Budgies fighting among themselves again on 19:24 - Oct 7 by Bramidan

City Elite, FFS.
I know a lot of people on here will shout me down, bunch of W..k.. s
Back in the day North Stand would have sorted them.

City elite sounds like a 12 year old gang but let me guess it’s a bunch of 20 30 40 year olds with a mental age of 12.
Budgies fighting among themselves again on 07:39 - Oct 8 with 4277 viewsblueprint

Budgies fighting among themselves again on 23:44 - Oct 7 by SWBlue22

City elite sounds like a 12 year old gang but let me guess it’s a bunch of 20 30 40 year olds with a mental age of 12.

This is them

Budgies fighting among themselves again on 07:41 - Oct 8 with 4264 viewsSamWhiteUK

Budgies fighting among themselves again on 18:44 - Oct 7 by PioneerBlue

I’m sure for anyone standing in the middle of the pitch and scanning the home terraces they’d find ugly scenes here there an everywhere at carrot root.

They're here, they're there, they're every-fuggin-where, ugly sceeeeenes, ugly sceeeeenes
Budgies fighting among themselves again on 08:20 - Oct 8 with 4128 viewsNthQldITFC

Budgies fighting among themselves again on 07:39 - Oct 8 by blueprint

This is them

Extraordinary.

What does impress me somewhat, is that they've got a shadow with hands but no legs as a drummer. Is that the ghost of trophies past?
[Post edited 8 Oct 2023 8:21]

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Budgies fighting among themselves again on 08:49 - Oct 8 with 4037 viewsBuffaloBill

Budgies fighting among themselves again on 18:36 - Oct 7 by Nthsuffolkblue

They have kids young up there, trust him 13 years, is a generation!

Poll: Incentives to want to be promoted

Budgies fighting among themselves again on 08:51 - Oct 8 with 4016 viewsBuffaloBill

Budgies fighting among themselves again on 07:39 - Oct 8 by blueprint

This is them

Fat lad will have that drum loaded up with snacks, to get him through the game

Poll: Incentives to want to be promoted

Budgies fighting among themselves again on 08:57 - Oct 8 with 3990 viewsMatt_Netherlands

They are 7th and 1 point outside the top six ffs. A ridiculous level of self entitlement. Some of their fans need to get down to Grips R Us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024