Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
1 game in and even Brigtton can't stay unbeaten at home in Europe (n/t) 22:04 - Sep 21 with 1425 viewsWoolfenthen

1 game in and even Brigtton can't stay unbeaten at home in Europe (n/t) on 22:05 - Sep 21 with 1417 viewspointofblue

They were very poor tonight, as were Villa earlier.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

1 game in and even Brigtton can't stay unbeaten at home in Europe (n/t) on 07:06 - Sep 22 with 1200 viewsElephantintheRoom

If only they’d been in the Texaco Cup

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

1 game in and even Brigtton can't stay unbeaten at home in Europe (n/t) on 09:42 - Sep 22 with 1101 viewsGeoffSentence

Even the budgies managed 2 before losing to Inter.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

1 game in and even Brigtton can't stay unbeaten at home in Europe (n/t) on 09:50 - Sep 22 with 1091 viewsMookamoo

Quite glad they lost. All this plucky little Brighton love-in stuff is getting on my wick.
1 game in and even Brigtton can't stay unbeaten at home in Europe (n/t) on 10:15 - Sep 22 with 1043 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

It’s an insane trajectory though - when I started watching Town, Brighton were playing in the lower leagues with crowds of under 6k!
1 game in and even Brigtton can't stay unbeaten at home in Europe (n/t) on 12:21 - Sep 22 with 941 viewsKitman

1 game in and even Brigtton can't stay unbeaten at home in Europe (n/t) on 09:50 - Sep 22 by Mookamoo

Quite glad they lost. All this plucky little Brighton love-in stuff is getting on my wick.

You should worry. I have to live near to where they are and everyone I seem to know follows that lot..

Blog: [Blog] Interesting Start to the New Season

1 game in and even Brigtton can't stay unbeaten at home in Europe (n/t) on 13:21 - Sep 22 with 896 viewsWestSussexBlue

1 game in and even Brigtton can't stay unbeaten at home in Europe (n/t) on 09:50 - Sep 22 by Mookamoo

They are club whose aspirations of Premier league and European football were a distant dream Twelve years ago, I for one would be very happy if we could match or come close to their achievements in a similar timeframe. Losing 3-2 to a decent side like AEK is nothing to be ashamed of. Surprisingly some of us forget where we’ve been and how only now are we becoming competitive again, let’s not gloat but appreciate their journey.
1 game in and even Brigtton can't stay unbeaten at home in Europe (n/t) on 13:35 - Sep 22 with 877 viewsMookamoo

1 game in and even Brigtton can't stay unbeaten at home in Europe (n/t) on 13:21 - Sep 22 by WestSussexBlue

They are club whose aspirations of Premier league and European football were a distant dream Twelve years ago, I for one would be very happy if we could match or come close to their achievements in a similar timeframe. Losing 3-2 to a decent side like AEK is nothing to be ashamed of. Surprisingly some of us forget where we’ve been and how only now are we becoming competitive again, let’s not gloat but appreciate their journey.

Its a lovely story and good luck to them - I say it partly in jest. It is funny to see Man Utd, Newcastle and Chelsea way behind them despite all their funds. I do think its getting a bit Netflixy now though.

I saw Attila the Stockbroker a few weeks after they were promoted and listening him speak about how the moneymen stole his club was really interesting.
Login to get fewer ads

1 game in and even Brigtton can't stay unbeaten at home in Europe (n/t) on 17:33 - Sep 22 with 761 viewsWestSussexBlue

1 game in and even Brigtton can't stay unbeaten at home in Europe (n/t) on 13:35 - Sep 22 by Mookamoo

Its a lovely story and good luck to them - I say it partly in jest. It is funny to see Man Utd, Newcastle and Chelsea way behind them despite all their funds. I do think its getting a bit Netflixy now though.

I saw Attila the Stockbroker a few weeks after they were promoted and listening him speak about how the moneymen stole his club was really interesting.

Appointing the right coach, coaching team and having a long term vision always has long term benefits. A certain Sir Alex Ferguson springs to mind as well as a chap a few years back called Mr Robson I think his name was.
Given backing, time and unwavering support builds success. Unfortunately United, Chelsea and Everton etc have chopped and changed and the foundations keep being ripped up.
That’s why we as a club, are in such good hands. It’s easy to get wrapped up in the superb football we’re playing and forget the incredible work being done by Ashton, the owners and the football in the community team as well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024