Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It’s so weird 08:11 - Sep 20 with 5290 viewschicoazul

How all these “conservative” leaders are all proclaimed as state shrinking low tax right wingers and yet literally everything they do increases the size of the state and the size of taxation and the size of the nations debt.

Climate politics turbocharged by Sunak leak https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-66862498

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

It’s so weird on 16:41 - Sep 21 with 289 viewsEwan_Oozami

It’s so weird on 16:08 - Sep 21 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

If you voted NuLaber you as good as!

Joking aside, I find anyone over 40 so entrenched and brainwashed into the Lab-Con mindset it's painful to even talk politics, those two parties have run this country exclusively, bar one coalition, since WW2, I don't think either mob can claim moral or political superiority over the other. They have both shamelessly wrecked this country while lining their own pockets and those of their financial backers. Until we break free of the the Con-Lab conflab nothing will ever change in this country.

At least the Scots worked this out years ago.

Blimey! You know, I've never thought of it like that before!

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

It’s so weird on 18:03 - Sep 21 with 249 viewsBlueBadger

It’s so weird on 15:26 - Sep 21 by Herbivore

Imagine openly declaring yourself to be prejudiced against a minority group. What a state this country has got itself into.

Most people prefer to save time and vote Tory to declare their prejudice against a number of minority groups, as well as women.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

It’s so weird on 18:06 - Sep 21 with 239 viewsSwansea_Blue

It’s so weird on 10:37 - Sep 21 by Herbivore

I'm not sure Sunak promising to reach net zero without people being negatively impacted in any way is really the path to winning hearts and minds though, and it's certainly not engaging in the kind of grown up conversations that need to be had about things like reducing car use and ownership, cutting down on air travel, reducing meat and dairy consumption, and moving to new sources of hearing that will require adjustments to what we're used to. What Sunak is doing is precisely the opposite of what is needed, he's just trying to pander to a section of the crowd to try and win some votes.

Yes, this. Said better than I did. We need to change behaviours unfortunately, but nobody's prepared to take on that responsibility. Nor help soften the blow. It's head in the sand stuff from Sunak (and all politicians in fairness - nobody is showing the leadership we need at home or internationally).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024