Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huddersfield tickets 11:56 - Sep 14 with 1876 viewswoodbridge_blue

Any thoughts on how far down the priority list Huddersfield tickets will go?

Seem to recall they can accommodate quite a substantial away support.
Huddersfield tickets on 13:40 - Sep 14 with 1728 viewsVegtablue

I've quickly and roughly totted up the initial allocation Woody: they've supplied around 2300 tickets (+/-200). However, they aren't selling any blocks in our stand to home supporters as of yet and their average attendance this season is 5K below capacity. I believe you're right and the stand holds around 4K. I'm in the 15+ category and am hoping to wait until general sale to buy alongside two civilians (non-members and non-ST holders). Wednesday is more attractive on paper, they've given us less and there remains a tiny number of seats left, so I'm confident.
Huddersfield tickets on 16:37 - Sep 14 with 1628 viewswoodbridge_blue

Huddersfield tickets on 13:40 - Sep 14 by Vegtablue

I've quickly and roughly totted up the initial allocation Woody: they've supplied around 2300 tickets (+/-200). However, they aren't selling any blocks in our stand to home supporters as of yet and their average attendance this season is 5K below capacity. I believe you're right and the stand holds around 4K. I'm in the 15+ category and am hoping to wait until general sale to buy alongside two civilians (non-members and non-ST holders). Wednesday is more attractive on paper, they've given us less and there remains a tiny number of seats left, so I'm confident.

That's pretty much how I see it. I would imagine they want to sell us as much as possible.

I'm a season ticket holder so if our calculations are correct I should be OK.
Huddersfield tickets on 17:09 - Sep 14 with 1593 viewsBobby

Huddersfield tickets on 16:37 - Sep 14 by woodbridge_blue

That's pretty much how I see it. I would imagine they want to sell us as much as possible.

I'm a season ticket holder so if our calculations are correct I should be OK.

My HTFC mate thinks that 2.5k is their max away capacity. I’m hoping he’s wrong.
Huddersfield tickets on 17:12 - Sep 14 with 1585 viewsiamipswich

Think it'll go pretty deep tbh. Season tickets/general sale.

Poll: Who will return first?

Huddersfield tickets on 18:21 - Sep 14 with 1508 viewsMetal_Hacker

Hoping these go to general sale as I’m up for this one too

Here’s hoping

Poll: If it were one or the other

They’ve held back two sections on 18:23 - Sep 14 with 1503 viewsunstableblue

That’s quite a big spare allocation and the hope would be these could be made available if demand is high.

We’re desperate to go and only have 5, 6 and 7 points.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Huddersfield tickets on 00:41 - Sep 15 with 1323 viewsVegtablue

Huddersfield tickets on 17:09 - Sep 14 by Bobby

My HTFC mate thinks that 2.5k is their max away capacity. I’m hoping he’s wrong.

Damn thanks for the heads up. I've looked at the website again and 'segregation' is clearly written to the left of block 3, which intimates that blocks 1-2 in the stand are for home supporters. Leicester only had blocks 3-6, which is the 2,300-2,500 allocation we have now. 😕

I really thought this would be an easier one. Hope remains IMO because nobody can currently buy tickets in blocks 1-2; in the Leicester match these were full with Huddersfield fans. We're less of a glamour tie and it may be like section E at our gaffe has been, so if home fans don't sell quickly enough they may open up to us? The stand is separated so it wouldn't be an objection on safety grounds.
Huddersfield tickets on 09:52 - Sep 15 with 1077 viewsHTown

Huddersfield tickets on 00:41 - Sep 15 by Vegtablue

Damn thanks for the heads up. I've looked at the website again and 'segregation' is clearly written to the left of block 3, which intimates that blocks 1-2 in the stand are for home supporters. Leicester only had blocks 3-6, which is the 2,300-2,500 allocation we have now. 😕

I really thought this would be an easier one. Hope remains IMO because nobody can currently buy tickets in blocks 1-2; in the Leicester match these were full with Huddersfield fans. We're less of a glamour tie and it may be like section E at our gaffe has been, so if home fans don't sell quickly enough they may open up to us? The stand is separated so it wouldn't be an objection on safety grounds.

Morning, Huddersfield fan here. Very happy this fixture is back, I grew up near Ipswich before moving back up North so have adopted Ipswich as my second team and have a lot of friends who support them.

Bad news I'm afraid, we used to give the whole South Stand to away fans but now I believe it's just 2,300(ish) you will be given as the other 2 blocks go to the 'Cowshed Loyal.'

Home attendances have been down a bit this season, there is a bit of apathy around we didn't address the striker situation this Summer as it seems our new Billionaire owner can't spend until next season due to FFP so it looks like a season of just making sure we stay in the league (which we should) and then going for it next season.

If you need any help/info let me know, some fantastic real ale pubs to go too around the Town before and after the game.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2023 9:53]
Login to get fewer ads

Huddersfield tickets on 09:53 - Sep 15 with 1074 viewsGlasshouse_blue

Huddersfield tickets on 00:41 - Sep 15 by Vegtablue

Boro sold out most places that went last season, particularly up north. They only got the 2300

Huddersfield tickets on 10:51 - Sep 15 with 1044 viewsVegtablue

Huddersfield tickets on 09:52 - Sep 15 by HTown

Morning, Huddersfield fan here. Very happy this fixture is back, I grew up near Ipswich before moving back up North so have adopted Ipswich as my second team and have a lot of friends who support them.

Bad news I'm afraid, we used to give the whole South Stand to away fans but now I believe it's just 2,300(ish) you will be given as the other 2 blocks go to the 'Cowshed Loyal.'

Home attendances have been down a bit this season, there is a bit of apathy around we didn't address the striker situation this Summer as it seems our new Billionaire owner can't spend until next season due to FFP so it looks like a season of just making sure we stay in the league (which we should) and then going for it next season.

If you need any help/info let me know, some fantastic real ale pubs to go too around the Town before and after the game.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2023 9:53]

Oof that is where confidence gets you! Thanks for the info and offer HTown 👍
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024