Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can you imagine this at Ipswich 22:48 - Sep 4 with 3871 viewsElderGrizzly

Beats a bedsheet I guess

Can you imagine this at Ipswich on 19:34 - Sep 6 with 299 viewsVic

Wow! Been taking lessons from Delia - only in reverse!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Can you imagine this at Ipswich on 19:45 - Sep 6 with 291 viewsVic

Can you imagine this at Ipswich on 13:46 - Sep 5 by Mach_foreignBlue

Dead right everything what you are saying about Evans. Why then did the big number of our fans defend him throughout the years? Why did some of them even say 'thank you Marcus' on the day Gamechanger took over? Even now on the matchdays you will still spot a few in the Town shirts with his logo on it.

The players? They simply took an advantage of this culture. Not demanding and not interesting owner in Evans. Nice and easy payday for them and the same time peoples darlings Skuse and Chambers kept waffling the same crap about their commitment and desire in the countless interviews. People were easily lapping it up and fawning over both of them in particular.

Evans was the main problem of course. The second one was the player-power and rotten culture in the dressing room. Therefore that was a graveyard for all Hurst/Lambert/Cook. Yes they were poor managers but the player-power was the much bigger problem.

The players relegated us without a fight and offered nothing in League One. Utter scumbags.

Much respect to your opinion Mach, but it’s not how I see it. Lambert turned out to be a badun, but in those first few months he was a breath of fresh air to many of us after the dark days of Hurst. He defended the players and made what many of us thought were genuine attempts to reconnect the club to the supporters. OK some of you saw through it quicker than others of us, (well done you and Sitters!) but I think most of us honestly hoped that things were going to turn in our favour despite relegation. How wrong were were - but that is how I and I think most others saw it at the time.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Can you imagine this at Ipswich on 21:40 - Sep 6 with 257 viewsWeWereZombies

Can you imagine this at Ipswich on 19:45 - Sep 6 by Vic

Much respect to your opinion Mach, but it’s not how I see it. Lambert turned out to be a badun, but in those first few months he was a breath of fresh air to many of us after the dark days of Hurst. He defended the players and made what many of us thought were genuine attempts to reconnect the club to the supporters. OK some of you saw through it quicker than others of us, (well done you and Sitters!) but I think most of us honestly hoped that things were going to turn in our favour despite relegation. How wrong were were - but that is how I and I think most others saw it at the time.

I don't even think Lambert was a 'bad 'un', he was just deluded (as he had been about his ability to turn Villa around - maybe he thought Town were a smaller and therefore easier job, maybe Marcus Evans thought the same...I guess I'm letting Evans off now by suggesting that he was deluded too.)

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Can you imagine this at Ipswich on 22:07 - Sep 6 with 249 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Can you imagine this at Ipswich on 11:07 - Sep 5 by WeWereZombies

It is noticeable that most of the players are still perspiring after running who knows how many kilometres during the game, a pity that no one handed over the microphone so they could have their say to those poor spectators who had given their all by sitting on their derrieres for a couple of hours...

Self appointed leaders....never trust'em.!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024