Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else's TownTV just gone down? (n/t) 15:02 - Aug 26 with 820 viewsKropotkin123

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Anyone else's TownTV just gone down? (n/t) on 15:02 - Aug 26 with 813 viewsFrimleyBlue

Got it but no commentators

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Anyone else's TownTV just gone down? (n/t) on 15:06 - Aug 26 with 764 viewsKropotkin123

Fixed, I was on the pre-match only bit.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Anyone else's TownTV just gone down? (n/t) on 15:06 - Aug 26 with 765 viewsLRB84UK

It's very buffery in the Netherlands! Not getting more than about 5 seconds without it getting stuck!
Anyone else's TownTV just gone down? (n/t) on 15:16 - Aug 26 with 708 viewsYarraBlue

Yes, right at the start of the game. Can't get anything now. Not massively happy
Anyone else's TownTV just gone down? (n/t) on 15:23 - Aug 26 with 694 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Might be a blessing in disguise the way it’s going…
Anyone else's TownTV just gone down? (n/t) on 15:24 - Aug 26 with 686 viewsSuperblue95

Unfortunately not

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Anyone else's TownTV just gone down? (n/t) on 15:26 - Aug 26 with 667 viewsTheMoralMajority

Yes. Right when the teams came out, and I can't get back on.

I think they may have upped their game :/

...but do signatures really work?

Anyone else's TownTV just gone down? (n/t) on 15:30 - Aug 26 with 645 viewsitfctilidie

Anyone else's TownTV just gone down? (n/t) on 15:26 - Aug 26 by TheMoralMajority

Yes. Right when the teams came out, and I can't get back on.

I think they may have upped their game :/

nope cant get on and i am legitimately abroad so seems like an issue rather than upping game
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else's TownTV just gone down? (n/t) on 16:01 - Aug 26 with 556 viewsYarraBlue

Anyone else's TownTV just gone down? (n/t) on 15:30 - Aug 26 by itfctilidie

nope cant get on and i am legitimately abroad so seems like an issue rather than upping game

Just got the 'upped their game' ref.

Yes, legitimately trying to watch in Australia. Hopefully we'll get to see the second half comeback.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024