Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brandon Williams position 16:25 - Aug 24 with 1813 viewsKieranMcKenna1

I’m guessing he hasn’t come to sit on bench, can anyone else see him starting instead of Wes Burns? Can’t see Mckenna dropping Davis or Clarke..

Poll: Are you Mick out or Mick in?

Brandon Williams position on 16:34 - Aug 24 with 1754 viewsFreddies_Ears

I can see him starting at RB, since both RBs are managing injuries.
Brandon Williams position on 16:36 - Aug 24 with 1736 viewsthe_toff

RB, LB, RM, change of shape, squad rotation.

It’s increasingly a squad game. He’ll play plenty of minutes, as will Davis and probably Clarke too over the course of the season.
Brandon Williams position on 16:46 - Aug 24 with 1699 viewsPioneerBlue

I assume with an international break he has a period of time to properly increase minutes then compete. He’s hardly played over a long period. He won’t take long but I can see him building minutes like other have, unless there is more to the Clarke injury that we don’t know at this time. Otherwise, I see the rotation plan for LD and Clarke, potentially pressure for Wes but we don’t really know what the end of the window looks like for further up the pitch.

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

Brandon Williams position on 20:25 - Aug 24 with 1498 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Brandon Williams position is on page 193 of the Kama Sutra.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Brandon Williams position on 22:01 - Aug 24 with 1290 viewsFrimleyBlue

Clarke said when he arrived that he'd been playing the burns role at Stoke. So possibly a move up the pitch here.

""It’s brilliant playing with him, he talks well and kept me on my toes. It’s a new role for me, I’m used to playing sort of where Wes does"

But he also played CB for arsenal.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2023 22:12]

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Brandon Williams position on 07:53 - Aug 25 with 1080 viewsElephantintheRoom

Ironically given the injury to Shaw he might actually have got a game for Manure this weekend - assuming Ten Haag knew he was at the club

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Brandon Williams position on 08:27 - Aug 25 with 1012 viewsMummy_Short_Arms

Wouldn't surprise me if he's our regular right back by January.
Brandon Williams position on 09:53 - Aug 25 with 898 viewsHelp

Anyone else think he looks a bit like Leif
Login to get fewer ads

Brandon Williams position on 10:09 - Aug 25 with 837 viewsgosblue

It will depend on who we are playing. As the manager and others have said every game is different in the Championship, not like league one. Back three, back four, back five (at times) 4-4-2, 4-3-3 or whatever. This weekend’s it will depend upon the fitness of our two RBs and we have to be prepared in case Gnonto decided he wants to play.
Brandon Williams position on 10:54 - Aug 25 with 764 viewsMercian

Although his prefered position is LB he is right footed. IMO Clarke is better at CB. Davies, Woolfy, Clarke and Williams would be a good back 4 at this level and all are young and have the potential to get a lot better over the course of the season.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2023 10:56]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024