Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump, the new Capone ? 23:35 - Aug 14 with 1961 viewsHARRY10

"Fulton County have been investigating the efforts to overturn Mr Trump's defeat in the closely-contested state in the 2020 election.

US media reports suggest the district attorney's office could be pursuing racketeering charges that implicate several people in a sprawling election subversion conspiracy, with Mr Trump as the alleged ringleader."

The orange faced crook is already facing 78 criminal charges across three cases. This charge if pressed takes things up to a whole new level. Whereby it holds the 'guiding hand' responsible for what the underlings did. There seems now no question that a serious attempt was made to over turn the election result in Trumps favour. The question is just how complicit in that activity was he ? And now, how widespread it was.

" new evidence has slowly been uncovered about the role of Trump’s attorneys, the operatives they hired and how the breach, as well as others like it in other key states, factored into broader plans for overturning the election. "

This crook knows exactly what he did. What he doesn't know is how much the prosecution knows. Though he does know they are finding out more by the week, if not the day.

Perhaps they could re-open Alcatraz - the Bird Brain Man of Alcatraz
[Post edited 15 Aug 2023 13:08]
Trump, the nrew Capone ? on 07:42 - Aug 15 with 1799 viewsDJR

I haven't looked specifically at the offence but at face value charging Trump with racketeering seems to me to be twisting the ordinary meaning of that term (namely, making money from a dishonest or illegal activity), however heinous his actions.

And, speaking as a lawyer, I have grave misgivings about the objectivity of the US justice system, given the DA in this case is a Democrat, and the Supreme Court has a Republican majority, to take just two examples.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2023 8:16]
Trump, the nrew Capone ? on 08:35 - Aug 15 with 1707 viewsEdwardStone

Trump, the nrew Capone ? on 07:42 - Aug 15 by DJR

I haven't looked specifically at the offence but at face value charging Trump with racketeering seems to me to be twisting the ordinary meaning of that term (namely, making money from a dishonest or illegal activity), however heinous his actions.

And, speaking as a lawyer, I have grave misgivings about the objectivity of the US justice system, given the DA in this case is a Democrat, and the Supreme Court has a Republican majority, to take just two examples.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2023 8:16]

I think in this case, racketeering has a specific meaning; allowing Prosecuters to link different crimes committed by different people into one criminal case

Apparently it is known as Georgia's RICO Act.

It is good to see that Giuliani is finally being held to account.....if only someone had given him a warning about the possible consequences of his behaviour prior to the events of 2020

Trump, the nrew Capone ? on 12:41 - Aug 15 with 1582 viewsHARRY10

Trump, the nrew Capone ? on 08:35 - Aug 15 by EdwardStone

I think in this case, racketeering has a specific meaning; allowing Prosecuters to link different crimes committed by different people into one criminal case

Apparently it is known as Georgia's RICO Act.

It is good to see that Giuliani is finally being held to account.....if only someone had given him a warning about the possible consequences of his behaviour prior to the events of 2020

".Racketeering is a type of organized crime in which the persons set up a coercive, fraudulent, extortionary, or otherwise illegal coordinated scheme or operation (a "racket") to repeatedly or consistently make a gain."

RICO - Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (Rico) Act allows prosecuters to link the foot soldiers who broke the law and those who gave them their orders. However, prosecutors need to show that a criminal "enterprise" exists.

These charges suggest they have that eveidence. That the attempts to overturn the election result was not a one off by a 'loose cannon' but was part of an organised attempt led by Trump. The ramifications of that should not be dismissed lightly.

these laws exist in pretty similar form in 30 states.

The Corporate Manslaughter Corporate Manslaughter 2007 Act in the UK has the same effect, whereby those at the rop can be held responsible. It has had the effect of focussing minds company practice to ensure no such blame can be attched has led in unfordseen consequences.

It ha set off the righties like monkeys in a thunderstorm, howling and shrieking about the nanny state, political correctness health and safety wokey cokey ness etc In reality if it was you then it is likely every possible area that might be subject to a failing would be tightened up to the maximum. Logical to most, except the righties who need some bogeyman to explain their own inadequacies and failings.

And in a country of binary politics I cannot see how you can avoid the prosecution being one or the other. It would be absurd to suggest that the prosecution be appointed on the basis they are not one or the other, as is relevant.
Trump, the nrew Capone ? on 13:38 - Aug 15 with 1510 viewsgoperryrevs

Trump, the nrew Capone ? on 12:41 - Aug 15 by HARRY10

".Racketeering is a type of organized crime in which the persons set up a coercive, fraudulent, extortionary, or otherwise illegal coordinated scheme or operation (a "racket") to repeatedly or consistently make a gain."

RICO - Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (Rico) Act allows prosecuters to link the foot soldiers who broke the law and those who gave them their orders. However, prosecutors need to show that a criminal "enterprise" exists.

These charges suggest they have that eveidence. That the attempts to overturn the election result was not a one off by a 'loose cannon' but was part of an organised attempt led by Trump. The ramifications of that should not be dismissed lightly.

these laws exist in pretty similar form in 30 states.

The Corporate Manslaughter Corporate Manslaughter 2007 Act in the UK has the same effect, whereby those at the rop can be held responsible. It has had the effect of focussing minds company practice to ensure no such blame can be attched has led in unfordseen consequences.

It ha set off the righties like monkeys in a thunderstorm, howling and shrieking about the nanny state, political correctness health and safety wokey cokey ness etc In reality if it was you then it is likely every possible area that might be subject to a failing would be tightened up to the maximum. Logical to most, except the righties who need some bogeyman to explain their own inadequacies and failings.

And in a country of binary politics I cannot see how you can avoid the prosecution being one or the other. It would be absurd to suggest that the prosecution be appointed on the basis they are not one or the other, as is relevant.

Fani Willis has already taken on one high profile RICO case (though not this high profile), - prosecuting teachers who had an organised exam cheating scam going. 11 were convicted.

https://eu.jacksonville.com/story/news/2015/04/01/11-atlanta-public-schools-educ
Trump, the new Capone ? on 14:40 - Aug 15 with 1454 viewsjacobnikons

Jeez, It's Jackwagon Joe and his crackhead son are the real corrupt family is the us. He has even admitted it on film when his autocue wasn't working and his handlers were readjusting his strings. Of course his buddies in the msm and big tech 'fake checked it' as they do to protect their democrat pals. Locking up your political opponents on trumped up charges are things China or Putin are things you might expect to do . Trump's charges include ones that are the same as what the likes of Hilary Clinton (election denier in 2016 and the fake Russian dossier on the mean tweeting orange man) all which were proven lies. Is she being indicted? j6 was a joke, nothing compared to the Floyd riots across the us that killed many and did billions of dollars of damage. Seems like the USA is turning into communist china rapidly under the Biden regime. Biden promised to unite America hes done far more than Trump to divide it by trying to jail his political opponent who got more votes than any sitting president in 2020 yet still lost? Nothing to see here folks, and he's so scared he will beat him next year he's trying to jail him on trumped up charges.
Trump, the new Capone ? on 14:43 - Aug 15 with 1428 viewsgoperryrevs

Trump, the new Capone ? on 14:40 - Aug 15 by jacobnikons

Jeez, It's Jackwagon Joe and his crackhead son are the real corrupt family is the us. He has even admitted it on film when his autocue wasn't working and his handlers were readjusting his strings. Of course his buddies in the msm and big tech 'fake checked it' as they do to protect their democrat pals. Locking up your political opponents on trumped up charges are things China or Putin are things you might expect to do . Trump's charges include ones that are the same as what the likes of Hilary Clinton (election denier in 2016 and the fake Russian dossier on the mean tweeting orange man) all which were proven lies. Is she being indicted? j6 was a joke, nothing compared to the Floyd riots across the us that killed many and did billions of dollars of damage. Seems like the USA is turning into communist china rapidly under the Biden regime. Biden promised to unite America hes done far more than Trump to divide it by trying to jail his political opponent who got more votes than any sitting president in 2020 yet still lost? Nothing to see here folks, and he's so scared he will beat him next year he's trying to jail him on trumped up charges.

The only thing missing from this is that it's not in ALL CAPS.
Trump, the new Capone ? on 15:06 - Aug 15 with 1378 viewsHARRY10

Trump, the new Capone ? on 14:43 - Aug 15 by goperryrevs

The only thing missing from this is that it's not in ALL CAPS.

There is the thought that it is a send up of the Trumpanzees loony supporters. As surely no one is this thick ?
Trump, the new Capone ? on 17:35 - Aug 15 with 1292 viewsEdwardStone

Accidentally upvoted in a moment of inattention

But I shall add this person to my div list, his recent contributions are bad for my blood pressure
Login to get fewer ads

Trump, the new Capone ? on 19:44 - Aug 15 with 1179 viewsDubtractor

Trump, the new Capone ? on 17:35 - Aug 15 by EdwardStone

Accidentally upvoted in a moment of inattention

But I shall add this person to my div list, his recent contributions are bad for my blood pressure

Slightly bizarre to have what appears to be a pro trump 'bot', on an itfc forum, but here we are.

We had similar from labour and the tories during the last election, but you could understand how there might be some value in that. No so much this chap.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Trump, the new Capone ? on 19:54 - Aug 15 with 1167 viewsnodge_blue

Are you some sort of AI caricature trolling out rubbish on internet forums?

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Trump, the new Capone ? on 21:55 - Aug 15 with 1111 viewsDinDjarin

All as bad as each other. Sure I caught on the news earlier that very likely Biden is soon to be impeached.
Trump, the new Capone ? on 15:57 - Aug 16 with 945 viewsHARRY10

The thought now that this is worse than Watergate points to how bad things are for this eejit. And the suggestion is there is more to come out.

Trump is now claiming he has 'evidence' that will not only exonerate him, but actually prove that the voting was fraudulent. Some may recall the Mail soiling itself in excitement when the bloater claimed he had evidence to prove he was not guilty of organising parties during lockdown. He didn't, he was lying as usual.

Trumps claims are at a different level. In as much as how they might affect those trials. They are likely to be seen as more evidence of his trying to corrupt proceedings, ie the trial"I could not have robbed the bank at the time you state, as I was robbing another bank the other side of town".

As to the thought that a bunch of dimwitted hillbillies and cosplay saddos could bring about some kind of US Civil War II, is beyond absurd. I suspect they will be allowed to incriminate themselves as with 6th Jan 2023. I am certain that the US security service have been monitoring their words for a considerable time. Have informers among them and so know what they are doing, day by day.

The real question now is, who else will get dragged in, and who will 'sing'. It was informants who convicted so many through US history, I have no doubt it will be the case this time. This self-centred shyttehawk did not raise a fingerfor the hundreds convicted and imprisoned over the attempted 'coup' last time. How many will be willing to face (most likely) a heavier prison sentences this time ?
Trump, the new Capone ? on 16:02 - Aug 16 with 932 viewsDanTheMan

Trump, the new Capone ? on 21:55 - Aug 15 by DinDjarin

All as bad as each other. Sure I caught on the news earlier that very likely Biden is soon to be impeached.

I mean, they aren't all as bad as each other though...

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Trump, the new Capone ? on 16:17 - Aug 16 with 913 viewsBlueschev

Trump, the new Capone ? on 16:02 - Aug 16 by DanTheMan

I mean, they aren't all as bad as each other though...

All as bad as each other isn't the right way of putting it, but all of the presidents in my lifetime have been bad, very, very bad in most instances.
Trump, the new Capone ? on 16:57 - Aug 16 with 850 viewsHARRY10

Trump, the new Capone ? on 16:17 - Aug 16 by Blueschev

All as bad as each other isn't the right way of putting it, but all of the presidents in my lifetime have been bad, very, very bad in most instances.

"most instances" is not all.

And Trump is already being thought of as more corrupt than Nixon. Before Trumps trial.

I suspect the intent is to distract the attention away from Trump by claiming they are all as bad as each other.

Charities ?

All as bad as each other. Just look at Captain Tom Moore's daughter.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024