Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's not forget Burns 19:41 - Aug 12 with 1317 viewsYallop2

Absolutely ran his legs off today. Really helped out defensively and from wide areas picked out his target very well as he showed with that cracking ball to put it on a plate for Jackson for the second.

COYB
Let's not forget Burns on 20:08 - Aug 12 with 1231 viewsWickets

He did but once or twice forgot to track back , just before half time when our keeper made a very good save then got up and had a right go at Wes for losing his man .
Let's not forget Burns on 20:11 - Aug 12 with 1212 viewsNutkins_Return

Yes but forget the last two season with outstanding stats and a decent start to the season, there are some well seasoned and experts analysts on here that are "just not sold on him".
Let's not forget Burns on 20:22 - Aug 12 with 1165 viewsHerbivore

He was superb today I thought. It was a great team performance but he stood out.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Let's not forget Burns on 20:55 - Aug 12 with 1084 viewsStewart27

Burns set the standard today with his explosive start to the game.
Let's not forget Burns on 20:55 - Aug 12 with 1084 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

I thought Wes had a superb defensive display at Sunlan, and again today as we cam under pressure - we often think of him as more of a winger but he is a true wingback with an engine that allows him to track back quickly when out of possession and drive forward when in possession. Really suited to the McKenna system.

Poll: would you rather

Let's not forget Burns on 21:07 - Aug 12 with 1042 viewsBlueBoots

Stevens was lucky not to get booked for the body-check on Burns to stop the give and go; how he got away with doing it a second time without a booking is baffling.

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Let's not forget Burns on 07:30 - Aug 13 with 749 viewsBlueBadger

Let's not forget Burns on 20:22 - Aug 12 by Herbivore

He was superb today I thought. It was a great team performance but he stood out.

But.....he just whacks it.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Let's not forget Burns on 07:33 - Aug 13 with 735 viewsHerbivore

Let's not forget Burns on 21:07 - Aug 12 by BlueBoots

Stevens was lucky not to get booked for the body-check on Burns to stop the give and go; how he got away with doing it a second time without a booking is baffling.

Ref was a joke on that front. I counted 4 or 5 stonewall yellow card challenges from them that went without a booking. How we ended that game with three yellows to their one is absolutely mindblowing.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Let's not forget Burns on 08:42 - Aug 13 with 612 viewsStokieBlue

Let's not forget Burns on 07:33 - Aug 13 by Herbivore

Ref was a joke on that front. I counted 4 or 5 stonewall yellow card challenges from them that went without a booking. How we ended that game with three yellows to their one is absolutely mindblowing.

Enda Stevens alone should have had three yellows at least.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024