Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The inadequate scrote that masquerades as the Ipswich MP strikes again 17:11 - Aug 8 with 985 viewsThe_Major

The inadequate scrote that masquerades as the Ipswich MP strikes again on 17:24 - Aug 8 with 896 viewsredrickstuhaart

Good grief.
The inadequate scrote that masquerades as the Ipswich MP strikes again on 17:30 - Aug 8 with 873 viewsgiant_stow

Weak low grade man - tries to start a bustup and can't even finish it.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

The inadequate scrote that masquerades as the Ipswich MP strikes again on 17:31 - Aug 8 with 870 viewsBlueBadger

Fair play to Rhyming-Slang here.

He's managed to top 'applauding the team to relegation' and 'the banner at Brighton' as the most embarrassing thing to be associated with Ipswich.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The inadequate scrote that masquerades as the Ipswich MP strikes again on 17:32 - Aug 8 with 857 viewspete81

Just becones more and more embarrassing this tool represents us.
The inadequate scrote that masquerades as the Ipswich MP strikes again on 17:34 - Aug 8 with 832 viewsEireannach_gorm

I can't ask a question because I keep talking over myself
The inadequate scrote that masquerades as the Ipswich MP strikes again on 17:43 - Aug 8 with 796 viewsfactual_blue

I did enjoy the gammony type on the news last night, complaining that those on the Bibby Stockholm would be 'living like kings'.

Two to a room on a barge isn't how kings live.

Presumably he'd prefer them to be left up to their ears in a latrine pit at Glastonbury.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

The inadequate scrote that masquerades as the Ipswich MP strikes again on 17:43 - Aug 8 with 789 viewsKeno

So basically he’s complaining that someone else’s is longer than his?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

The inadequate scrote that masquerades as the Ipswich MP strikes again on 17:47 - Aug 8 with 774 viewsThe_Major

Let's be honest here, he's what would turn up if you bought Lee Anderson on wish.com.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024