Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hirst goal 19:24 - Aug 6 with 2048 viewsitfc_bucks

I could watch that all day long.

Perfect ball from Broady and Hirst looked like he had all day and all night to slam it home.

Edit - thanks Gav...
[Post edited 6 Aug 2023 19:26]
Hurst goal on 19:25 - Aug 6 with 2025 viewsHighgateBlue

Do you have a link?
Hirst goal on 19:28 - Aug 6 with 1955 viewsGavTWTD

https://www.skysports.com/ipswich-town-videos

3 clips so far

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Hirst goal on 20:50 - Aug 6 with 1742 viewsHighgateBlue

Hirst goal on 19:28 - Aug 6 by GavTWTD

https://www.skysports.com/ipswich-town-videos

3 clips so far

Thank you sir
Hirst goal on 20:52 - Aug 6 with 1705 viewsHerbivore

He was excellent today. His work rate and movement are really top class, and when he got a chance he finished it emphatically. Probably would have had another if he wasn't taken out from behind. £1.5m could end up being a steal.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Hirst goal on 20:53 - Aug 6 with 1690 viewsWicklowBlue

The "Hundred Points, Hundred Goals" thread 2023/24 by WicklowBlue 6 Aug 2023 20:49
Hirst 1 - Simms 0 [angel]

Hirst goal on 21:25 - Aug 6 with 1553 viewsrfretwell

Hirst goal on 20:53 - Aug 6 by WicklowBlue

The "Hundred Points, Hundred Goals" thread 2023/24 by WicklowBlue 6 Aug 2023 20:49
Hirst 1 - Simms 0 [angel]

Broady's gonna be a star this season. Perfectly weighted passes and massive footballing intelligence.
It’s just a thing of beauty (n/t) on 21:46 - Aug 6 with 1473 viewsunstableblue

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Hirst goal on 21:54 - Aug 6 with 1431 viewsBloomBlue

Broady our best player today. He at least was trying something different in that first half. Lovely backheal for Chaplin's chance, then intelligently moved towards the ball for the goal, and sublime pass for the Hirst goal. Not for the first time, no Broady no win today.
Login to get fewer ads

Hirst goal on 21:55 - Aug 6 with 1421 viewsHerbivore

Hirst goal on 21:54 - Aug 6 by BloomBlue

Broady our best player today. He at least was trying something different in that first half. Lovely backheal for Chaplin's chance, then intelligently moved towards the ball for the goal, and sublime pass for the Hirst goal. Not for the first time, no Broady no win today.

He's pure class. Executes so well in and around the box.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Hirst goal on 00:00 - Aug 7 with 1213 viewsLukesITFC

Am I wrong for saying this?

It reminded me of the goal murphy scored on the opening day of the season against fulham, very similar from memory… and well, we did get play offs that year at least. Live on sky too I think. More of the same but way way better to come 😂
Hirst goal on 10:15 - Aug 7 with 910 viewsunstableblue

Hirst goal on 21:54 - Aug 6 by BloomBlue

I actually thought he was struggling for the first 20mins… and he was getting overrun on the ball and looked out of sorts

Then he found his rhythm as the pace of the game reduced a little… then as you say he was the key man

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Hirst goal on 12:02 - Aug 7 with 844 viewsLeoMuff

Hirst goal on 20:52 - Aug 6 by Herbivore

He was excellent today. His work rate and movement are really top class, and when he got a chance he finished it emphatically. Probably would have had another if he wasn't taken out from behind. £1.5m could end up being a steal.

Also when played through by Burns, scuffed his shot. Hirst looked good I thought.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Hirst goal on 13:17 - Aug 7 with 766 viewsJ4ck22

Hirst goal on 00:00 - Aug 7 by LukesITFC

Am I wrong for saying this?

It reminded me of the goal murphy scored on the opening day of the season against fulham, very similar from memory… and well, we did get play offs that year at least. Live on sky too I think. More of the same but way way better to come 😂

Don't worry, I had the exact same thought. Hopefully history repeating itself... Well to a certain extent anyway!
Hirst goal on 13:22 - Aug 7 with 750 viewsitfc_bucks

Hirst goal on 10:15 - Aug 7 by unstableblue

I actually thought he was struggling for the first 20mins… and he was getting overrun on the ball and looked out of sorts

Then he found his rhythm as the pace of the game reduced a little… then as you say he was the key man

virtually certain he wasn't 100%.

highly doubt he'll be involved in any way at all on Wednesday.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024