Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh Freddie ... 19:03 - Aug 6 with 3503 viewsRyorry

^Holds head in hands^

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Oh Freddie ... on 19:05 - Aug 6 with 3049 viewsSwansea_Blue

It’s what he does unfortunately

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Oh Freddie ... on 19:06 - Aug 6 with 3036 viewsgainsboroughblue

Never make things easy for ourselves do we.

We go from cruise control to blind panic in the blink of an eye.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Oh Freddie ... on 19:08 - Aug 6 with 2988 viewsnrb1985

Oh Freddie ... on 19:06 - Aug 6 by gainsboroughblue

Never make things easy for ourselves do we.

We go from cruise control to blind panic in the blink of an eye.

some real jokers out there in last 20 mins.

Harness, Leigh and Freddie were embarrassing at times. Never seen such poor game management.

Onwards and upwards but goodness me that was farcical from that trio at times.
Oh Freddie ... on 19:10 - Aug 6 with 2895 viewsIllinoisblue

Oh Freddie ... on 19:08 - Aug 6 by nrb1985

Harness, Leigh and Freddie were embarrassing at times. Never seen such poor game management.

The inability of Harness to control the ball is a big concern

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Oh Freddie ... on 19:49 - Aug 6 with 2731 viewsLower_North

Really naive. Should have squared it off..
Oh Freddie ... on 19:51 - Aug 6 with 2696 viewsitfc_bucks

He just makes poor decisions.

In a Rotherham team, where he has to do it on his own or react to a scramble, he's a top player. In an intelligent, footballing side, he's just not attuned to what we need.
Oh Freddie ... on 19:54 - Aug 6 with 2675 viewspointofblue

Oh Freddie ... on 19:51 - Aug 6 by itfc_bucks

He just makes poor decisions.

In a Rotherham team, where he has to do it on his own or react to a scramble, he's a top player. In an intelligent, footballing side, he's just not attuned to what we need.

There's a reason why so many are hoping we're in for another striker.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Oh Freddie ... on 20:25 - Aug 6 with 2564 viewsbilllm

Oh Freddie ... on 19:08 - Aug 6 by nrb1985

Problem is our high press game mck always changes the front three it hurts us, our starting eleven is a match for most in this league our squad isnt,
Login to get fewer ads

Oh Freddie ... on 20:29 - Aug 6 with 2493 viewsN2_Blue

My gosh TWTD is embarrassing these days. Do any of you lot actually support and get behind our players.

We’ve just won at one at a ground we have hardly had any success at in our history and people just love to criticise our players.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

[Redacted] on 20:31 - Aug 6 with 2448 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
Oh Freddie ... on 20:38 - Aug 6 with 2364 viewsBigCommon

Oh Freddie ... on 20:29 - Aug 6 by N2_Blue

My gosh TWTD is embarrassing these days. Do any of you lot actually support and get behind our players.

We’ve just won at one at a ground we have hardly had any success at in our history and people just love to criticise our players.

I honestly think some people were gutted that Freddy scored 20 plus goals last season. And have been sharpening their knives , ready for the slightest error from him, this time around...
Hope he bags a brace against B Rovers, and gets himself up and running later this week.
Oh Freddie ... on 20:57 - Aug 6 with 2274 viewsPilgrimblue

Oh Freddie ... on 19:10 - Aug 6 by Illinoisblue

The inability of Harness to control the ball is a big concern

Not sure what Harness brings but as for Freddie he’ll give a penalty away soon, can’t seem to understand how to defend. I’d tell him to stay up field.
Oh Freddie ... on 22:42 - Aug 6 with 2068 viewsRyorry

Yes I support & get behind our players all of the time. That doesn't mean I'm not allowed to hold my head in my hands and wish Freddie had laid the ball off for a likely goal for us in that situation.

Oh Freddie ... on 22:53 - Aug 6 with 1987 viewsBiGDonnie

Agreed, utter melts.

Great result, they all did well. COYBs.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Oh Freddie ... on 22:54 - Aug 6 with 1983 viewsN2_Blue

Oh Freddie ... on 22:42 - Aug 6 by Ryorry

Yes I support & get behind our players all of the time. That doesn't mean I'm not allowed to hold my head in my hands and wish Freddie had laid the ball off for a likely goal for us in that situation.

I wasn't talking about you, hence I mentioned 'TWTD' and 'some people' and did not mention you by name.

Stating 'oh Freddie' isn't criticizing him but plenty of others have followed on your thread specifically criticising Freddie and other players.

Oh Freddie ... on 23:13 - Aug 6 with 1922 viewsVaughan8

Agreed. I thought the subs did OK.

I find it odd that Ladapo is getting stick when Hutchinson did exactly the same thing, if not worse. Had plenty of time to square it, but no1 seems to mention him.....

Harness and Ladapo are the new boo boys.
Oh Freddie ... on 23:47 - Aug 6 with 1843 viewsChurchman

There’s a cadre of people that are basically depressing. One or two go silent when we win, but come away from their play stations when we lose for the full toy throwing.

For one or two it’s negativity come rain or shine. No balance, no big picture, no credit where it’s due, no enjoyment in a win at a damn hard place to go. Just blame, whether warranted or not. Players singled out. Poor old Burgess was condemned before he’d even kicked a ball. I hope the poor bloke doesn’t read the ‘experts’ on this forum.

It’s hard to believe this club was the most miserable in England for years and didn’t manage one promotion in 22 years or a team worthy of the name in 20. It’s as if people prefer the warm cosy mediocrity and fetid decay of Evans. Yep, embarrassing.

Personally, I think it was a brilliant result. A win at Sunderland at any time is good going, but against last season’s play off achievers first game of the season with limited idea on how as a newly promoted team it was going to go? Outstanding.

The result of the weekend with plenty to learn from it.
Oh Freddie ... on 08:16 - Aug 7 with 1543 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Oh Freddie ... on 23:47 - Aug 6 by Churchman

There’s a cadre of people that are basically depressing. One or two go silent when we win, but come away from their play stations when we lose for the full toy throwing.

For one or two it’s negativity come rain or shine. No balance, no big picture, no credit where it’s due, no enjoyment in a win at a damn hard place to go. Just blame, whether warranted or not. Players singled out. Poor old Burgess was condemned before he’d even kicked a ball. I hope the poor bloke doesn’t read the ‘experts’ on this forum.

It’s hard to believe this club was the most miserable in England for years and didn’t manage one promotion in 22 years or a team worthy of the name in 20. It’s as if people prefer the warm cosy mediocrity and fetid decay of Evans. Yep, embarrassing.

Personally, I think it was a brilliant result. A win at Sunderland at any time is good going, but against last season’s play off achievers first game of the season with limited idea on how as a newly promoted team it was going to go? Outstanding.

The result of the weekend with plenty to learn from it.

You sum it up well.

And, to balance out some of the negativity in the thread, Burgess was our best defender yesterday. He knew when to go a bit long to relieve pressure, and put his body on the line. He and Woolfy won the aerial duel quite comfortably, as well.
Oh Freddie ... on 08:18 - Aug 7 with 1521 viewsDanTheMan

Oh Freddie ... on 22:54 - Aug 6 by N2_Blue

I wasn't talking about you, hence I mentioned 'TWTD' and 'some people' and did not mention you by name.

Stating 'oh Freddie' isn't criticizing him but plenty of others have followed on your thread specifically criticising Freddie and other players.

Swansea said that's what he does and he's not wrong. He's a great goal scorer but his biggest weakness is that he'll take a shot even when there's a way better (and easier) pass on.

Us winning doesn't mean we can't point out things that could be better surely?

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Oh Freddie ... on 08:42 - Aug 7 with 1420 viewsN2_Blue

Oh Freddie ... on 08:18 - Aug 7 by DanTheMan

Swansea said that's what he does and he's not wrong. He's a great goal scorer but his biggest weakness is that he'll take a shot even when there's a way better (and easier) pass on.

Us winning doesn't mean we can't point out things that could be better surely?

It’s over the top after we’ve just had an outstanding result. Someone had called 4 of our substitutes and embarrassment!?? I mean really.

I think many clubs in our division would be ecstatic to bring someone on of the quality of Ladapo.
I don’t there is a striker that plays the game that from time to time makes the wrong decision sometimes when shooting instead of squaring whether you’re Haaland or Ladapo. It happens, ladapo hardly put a foot wrong in the 2nd half of last season.

Oh Freddie ... on 08:45 - Aug 7 with 1402 viewstextbackup

Very poor decision from him, but… he wants a goal to claim a spot in the team.

Hutchinson (Chelsea lad, I think that’s his name) just as guilty, not squaring that to Morsy… he won’t do that again however, Morsy did not look happy with him

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Oh Freddie ... on 08:49 - Aug 7 with 1387 viewsDanTheMan

Oh Freddie ... on 08:42 - Aug 7 by N2_Blue

It’s over the top after we’ve just had an outstanding result. Someone had called 4 of our substitutes and embarrassment!?? I mean really.

I think many clubs in our division would be ecstatic to bring someone on of the quality of Ladapo.
I don’t there is a striker that plays the game that from time to time makes the wrong decision sometimes when shooting instead of squaring whether you’re Haaland or Ladapo. It happens, ladapo hardly put a foot wrong in the 2nd half of last season.

Some people have gone over the top, but I think most are just making a valid point.

It's perfectly fine to say that Ladapo should have squared it. As I said, his biggest weakness is his decision making. Doesn't mean he's an awful player.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Oh Freddie ... on 09:22 - Aug 7 with 1319 viewsRyorry

Oh Freddie ... on 08:45 - Aug 7 by textbackup

Very poor decision from him, but… he wants a goal to claim a spot in the team.

Hutchinson (Chelsea lad, I think that’s his name) just as guilty, not squaring that to Morsy… he won’t do that again however, Morsy did not look happy with him

Probably because of Hutch's youth, and first time playing a league game for us, most are understandably prepared to cut him more slack.

Freddie's ten years his senior & has had a whole season regularly playing league games in our set-up, so is rightly expected to be wiser.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2023 9:24]

Oh Freddie ... on 09:29 - Aug 7 with 1259 viewsMetal_Hacker

It's a shame but to me watching on the tele-box the square pass was cut out and had to shoot

To be fair I can imagine if he had tried to square it and the defender cut it out ,the comment would then be "why didn't he shoot?"

Freddie gets a rough ride. Not saying he's the answer but he's definitely not the problem

Poll: If it were one or the other

Oh Freddie ... on 09:40 - Aug 7 with 1198 viewsitfc_bucks

Peculiar post.

Pointing out a player has deficiencies doesn't preclude supporting the team.

Do you feel Ladapo had a perfect game when he came on?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024