Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Radio Suffolk offering live commentary on all home and away games? (n/t) 15:29 - Aug 3 with 1098 viewssoclopath

Is Radio Suffolk offering live commentary on all home and away games? (n/t) on 15:33 - Aug 3 with 1085 viewsPhilTWTD

Yes.
Is Radio Suffolk offering live commentary on all home and away games? (n/t) on 15:45 - Aug 3 with 1024 viewsSitfcB

Is Radio Suffolk offering live commentary on all home and away games? (n/t) on 15:33 - Aug 3 by PhilTWTD

Yes.

You’re meant to link your story, hits innit.

https://www.twtd.co.uk/amp/news/45273/bbc-radio-suffolk-signs-new-commentary-dea

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Is Radio Suffolk offering live commentary on all home and away games? (n/t) on 15:54 - Aug 3 with 993 viewsDJR

Let's hope next season it will continue to be available off and on to those living outside the Radio Suffolk radio coverage area. Last season around half the games were.
Is Radio Suffolk offering live commentary on all home and away games? (n/t) on 15:57 - Aug 3 with 983 viewsbluelou

Is Radio Suffolk offering live commentary on all home and away games? (n/t) on 15:54 - Aug 3 by DJR

Let's hope next season it will continue to be available off and on to those living outside the Radio Suffolk radio coverage area. Last season around half the games were.

I live in ipswich and the only way I can listen to it is in the car...cant see why BBC Sounds can allow you to listen to it if your share the correct location

Poll: What will have the greatest positive impact on attendances next season?

Is Radio Suffolk offering live commentary on all home and away games? (n/t) on 16:02 - Aug 3 with 963 viewsGavTWTD

Is Radio Suffolk offering live commentary on all home and away games? (n/t) on 15:57 - Aug 3 by bluelou

I live in ipswich and the only way I can listen to it is in the car...cant see why BBC Sounds can allow you to listen to it if your share the correct location

I can see why that's not possible but you can pick up a DAB radio for around £30. That might be a good investment.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Is Radio Suffolk offering live commentary on all home and away games? (n/t) on 16:07 - Aug 3 with 935 viewsSitfcB

Is Radio Suffolk offering live commentary on all home and away games? (n/t) on 15:57 - Aug 3 by bluelou

I think he was hinting at the fact that they sometimes forget to ‘switch it off’ and it is then available on Sounds/online.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Is Radio Suffolk offering live commentary on all home and away games? (n/t) on 16:08 - Aug 3 with 932 viewsbluelou

Is Radio Suffolk offering live commentary on all home and away games? (n/t) on 16:02 - Aug 3 by GavTWTD

I can see why that's not possible but you can pick up a DAB radio for around £30. That might be a good investment.

Yeah, I may have to. Annoyingly I did exactly that (second hand) when I first moved to Ipswich two years ago for this very purpose and for some reason it gets BBC Essex but not Suffolk. Since then ive been too annoyed to try again.

Poll: What will have the greatest positive impact on attendances next season?

Is Radio Suffolk offering live commentary on all home and away games? (n/t) on 16:22 - Aug 3 with 896 viewsBasuco

Have you tried the FM radio app on your mobile?
Login to get fewer ads

Is Radio Suffolk offering live commentary on all home and away games? (n/t) on 16:26 - Aug 3 with 880 viewsBigCommon

For the record, Sundays game at Sunderland will be live on Talk Sport 2 . For those that cant pick up Radio Suffolk.
Is Radio Suffolk offering live commentary on all home and away games? (n/t) on 16:30 - Aug 3 with 863 viewsDJR

Is Radio Suffolk offering live commentary on all home and away games? (n/t) on 16:26 - Aug 3 by BigCommon

For the record, Sundays game at Sunderland will be live on Talk Sport 2 . For those that cant pick up Radio Suffolk.

Certainly cheaper (and presumably better) than the audio of the club's TV commentary.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2023 16:31]
Is Radio Suffolk offering live commentary on all home and away games? (n/t) on 16:34 - Aug 3 with 848 viewsDJR

Is Radio Suffolk offering live commentary on all home and away games? (n/t) on 16:08 - Aug 3 by bluelou

Yeah, I may have to. Annoyingly I did exactly that (second hand) when I first moved to Ipswich two years ago for this very purpose and for some reason it gets BBC Essex but not Suffolk. Since then ive been too annoyed to try again.

My DAB radio picks up the local and adjoining BBC radio station, but if yours doesn't, I would suggest a retune when you are located in Suffolk.
Is Radio Suffolk offering live commentary on all home and away games? (n/t) on 16:50 - Aug 3 with 803 viewswkj

Is Radio Suffolk offering live commentary on all home and away games? (n/t) on 15:33 - Aug 3 by PhilTWTD

Yes.

Will the computer accessed streams still be umbongo'd or will they open up again? Something always rubs me the wrong way about a public funded broadcaster not being allowed to broadcast on all mediums.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024