Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
EADT offer 12:29 - Aug 3 with 996 viewsClemcc

Hi. Just need some advice. Thinking of taking their £6 for six months offer but are you allowed to cancel it after six months if I wish to do so then? I’ve read that after six months it automatically renews month by month. I am not sure if it’s to 12 months before I can cancel it. Also they’re a bit sneaky that you have to call-in if you want to cancel it so I’m assuming they will hard sell to continue the subscription. I may be silly but I can’t see anything to say that you can cancel it after the trial run. Thanks in advance on how you see it.

I’m not too sure if it’s like a phone contract, it’s discounted for six months but you still have to pay the other six months at full price before you can cancel it
[Post edited 3 Aug 2023 14:01]
EADT offer on 12:58 - Aug 3 with 914 viewsSitfcB

I reckon you just have to remember to cancel it at the end of the six months!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

EADT offer on 16:30 - Aug 3 with 724 viewscommuterblue

I've signed up and am expecting to be able to cancel after trial. Tbh the credit card I used expires before then anyway so it doesn't matter!

Blog: Harry Was Right (Potter, Not the One From Bath). The Only Thing We Should Fear is Fear Itself

EADT offer on 16:52 - Aug 3 with 703 viewswkj

12 for 12 after this?

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

EADT offer on 20:44 - Aug 3 with 590 viewsHARRY10

EADT offer on 12:58 - Aug 3 by SitfcB

I reckon you just have to remember to cancel it at the end of the six months!

I've taken out numerous trials of this sort, and everyone was OK with cancelling.

Amazon Audible even refunded my 5 months payments they had taken. I had not accessed the site during those 5 months. The same happened with a Times trial- one month.

I don't think these folk are running a scam, just a way of increasing readers etc. Everyone who stays is someone who would not have done otherwise.

And I suspect it boosts their reader numbers, which increases their advertising income.
EADT offer on 20:51 - Aug 3 with 580 viewsBugs

You can turn off the auto-renew in the settings as soon as you take up the offer.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024