Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
EADT subscription £6 for 6 months 11:04 - Aug 2 with 4661 viewsSitfcB

Saw a couple of people talking about this the other day so thought would be handy to post…

Not a bad offer really.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

EADT subscription £6 for 6 months on 21:17 - Aug 2 with 590 viewsstonojnr

EADT subscription £6 for 6 months on 12:55 - Aug 2 by DublinBlue84

In the 'olden days' the quality of the 'news' and the 'journalists' employed was far better.

Right now the EADT news content has little to no value to me.

absolutely, and also in't "olden days" actually you could go to the library and read it for free, they regularly used to hand out free copies at the football ground (great for making confetti) before matches, and most pubs, hotels etc etc used to have free copies to read.

In fact I remember our workplace used to have free copies of the EADT that you could pick up like the metro in London for a while, then they started charging for it and unsurprisingly people didnt buy it and so it went away again.

ultimately its ad revenues theyve lost, not people paying for the printed version of subscribing to the online version.

suffolklive has no paywall
EADT subscription £6 for 6 months on 08:24 - Aug 3 with 432 viewsDJR

Personally, I think it is good to get the sort of objective journalism on Ipswich that the EADT offers. And at £6 for 6 months (around the cost of two coffees), they are hardly demanding the earth.

As it is, I think the articles that Alex Jones (the new boy) has written show no fall in quality from Andy Warren, and he also brings to the table an insight into the Championship and its teams, having covered MIllwall last season.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2023 8:25]
EADT subscription £6 for 6 months on 17:37 - Jan 8 with 158 viewssoclopath

EADT subscription £6 for 6 months on 11:27 - Aug 2 by LankHenners

?

You can sign up for this offer whether you signed up for the previous one or not.

Being both a Town supporter and Speedway fan nothing tempts me to pay them a penny rubbish all round
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024