Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Most recent NTT20 prediction pod is a great listen! πŸ˜ƒ 14:59 - Jul 31 with 1344 viewsReusersTown

Have us down in 3rd. May have just wet myself a little in excitement! πŸ˜‚. Drink it in, I've listened a few times already!
The one from 13 days ago ja? on 15:02 - Jul 31 with 1308 viewsDyland

https://soundcloud.com/ntt20pod

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

No! on 15:07 - Jul 31 with 1277 viewsDyland

The one from 13 days ago ja? on 15:02 - Jul 31 by Dyland

https://soundcloud.com/ntt20pod

Most recent NTT20 prediction pod is a great listen! πŸ˜ƒ on 15:19 - Jul 31 with 1235 viewsiamipswich

I was listening and as they went up and up I was convinced that I'd missed the Ipswich segment!

Very nice to hear them speak so highly about us as they really do their research and know their stuff. Can't help but think they slightly overestimate us but oh well.

Poll: Who will return first?

Most recent NTT20 prediction pod is a great listen! πŸ˜ƒ on 15:25 - Jul 31 with 1214 viewstractorboy1978

Most recent NTT20 prediction pod is a great listen! πŸ˜ƒ on 15:19 - Jul 31 by iamipswich

I was listening and as they went up and up I was convinced that I'd missed the Ipswich segment!

Very nice to hear them speak so highly about us as they really do their research and know their stuff. Can't help but think they slightly overestimate us but oh well.

I don't want to pee on our parade but I do think loads are really overestimating us with our current squad.

I want to see who these '2-3' additions Ashton talks of are before getting too ahead of myself!
Most recent NTT20 prediction pod is a great listen! πŸ˜ƒ on 15:42 - Jul 31 with 1132 viewsVic

Wow, for non biased opinions they are incredibly bullish about us! I just darent think about things possibly being that good this season. But boy, it’s been a long, long time since I heard people talking like that about our club.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Most recent NTT20 prediction pod is a great listen! πŸ˜ƒ on 15:48 - Jul 31 with 1093 viewsKieran_Knows

I'll be amazed, with the squad as it currently stands, would finish 3rd. I reckon mid-table at the moment, however, with these 2-3 other additions Ashton alluded too, they may well propel us in to the top 6.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Most recent NTT20 prediction pod is a great listen! πŸ˜ƒ on 15:49 - Jul 31 with 1088 viewsDyland

Most recent NTT20 prediction pod is a great listen! πŸ˜ƒ on 15:42 - Jul 31 by Vic

Wow, for non biased opinions they are incredibly bullish about us! I just darent think about things possibly being that good this season. But boy, it’s been a long, long time since I heard people talking like that about our club.

Just got to Norwich. They are very, very down on them. Fun stuff. However, I suspect we'll finish pretty near each other.

Most recent NTT20 prediction pod is a great listen! πŸ˜ƒ on 15:58 - Jul 31 with 1020 viewsReusersTown

Most recent NTT20 prediction pod is a great listen! πŸ˜ƒ on 15:19 - Jul 31 by iamipswich

I do to think it's a bit of an overestimation. But it's still nice to hear! I'm not complaining.
Login to get fewer ads

Most recent NTT20 prediction pod is a great listen! πŸ˜ƒ on 15:59 - Jul 31 with 1019 viewsITFCBlues

Most recent NTT20 prediction pod is a great listen! πŸ˜ƒ on 15:48 - Jul 31 by Kieran_Knows

I'll be amazed, with the squad as it currently stands, would finish 3rd. I reckon mid-table at the moment, however, with these 2-3 other additions Ashton alluded too, they may well propel us in to the top 6.

Agreed. Think we're being massivley overrated.

Squads not really changed since last season yet - need to get these players Ashton alluded to through the door ASAP.

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Most recent NTT20 prediction pod is a great listen! πŸ˜ƒ on 16:02 - Jul 31 with 975 viewsiamipswich

Most recent NTT20 prediction pod is a great listen! πŸ˜ƒ on 15:25 - Jul 31 by tractorboy1978

I don't want to pee on our parade but I do think loads are really overestimating us with our current squad.

I want to see who these '2-3' additions Ashton talks of are before getting too ahead of myself!

I agree totally.

Thought maybe Ilias Chair could be a target for us seeing as QPR are dire and he's the versatile forward we're looking for. Has been linked with the Prem though.

Poll: Who will return first?

Most recent NTT20 prediction pod is a great listen! πŸ˜ƒ on 17:36 - Jul 31 with 814 viewsYppswyche

They don’t half bang on about how they’ve predicted the winners for the last few seasons, so I did a quick add up of their total league predictions from last season to see how they did on accuracy and they were collectively 98 places out.. saying that, fivethirtyeight was 120 places out, so the real conclusion is: who effing knows.
(No subject) (n/t) on 17:36 - Jul 31 with 813 viewsYppswyche

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024