Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunderland away says coming soon 09:15 - Jul 31 with 1243 viewsITFC_Blood

We taking more tickets?

Poll: Do you want Jewell sacked?
Blog: [Blog] Different Season, Same Problems

Sunderland away says coming soon on 09:25 - Jul 31 with 1191 viewsxrayspecs

During the priority window, the club stop selling tickets between 630-1000. What are left will go back on sale at 10 to season ticket holders.
Sunderland away says coming soon on 09:30 - Jul 31 with 1167 viewsITFC_Blood

Sunderland away says coming soon on 09:25 - Jul 31 by xrayspecs

During the priority window, the club stop selling tickets between 630-1000. What are left will go back on sale at 10 to season ticket holders.

Makes sense cheers

Sunderland away says coming soon on 10:16 - Jul 31 with 1029 viewsyorkshireblue

Updated to Sold Out.

But there are seemingly endless people on social media trying to flog tickets as they now have other commitments and can't make it and don't want to return to the club.... not that they never intended on going but wanted the points. They get very defensive when this is suggested to them.
Sunderland away says coming soon on 10:19 - Jul 31 with 1006 viewstractorshark

Sunderland away says coming soon on 10:16 - Jul 31 by yorkshireblue

Updated to Sold Out.

But there are seemingly endless people on social media trying to flog tickets as they now have other commitments and can't make it and don't want to return to the club.... not that they never intended on going but wanted the points. They get very defensive when this is suggested to them.

Unfortunately this is the new loophole after last season's pass on the Gold Card number.
You can't keep everyone happy and I don't think the club have made a bad job of it but it is frustrating.
If people are stuck with tickets, it costs them money, leaves vacant seats and deprives other fans of buying them through the club.
Sunderland away says coming soon on 10:28 - Jul 31 with 970 viewsLankHenners

Sunderland away says coming soon on 10:16 - Jul 31 by yorkshireblue

Updated to Sold Out.

Going to be a lot of that unfortunately. Think a lot of people surprised/caught out by how the new system works so desperate to build up a bank of points for fear of missing out in the future.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Sunderland away says coming soon on 11:35 - Jul 31 with 861 viewsyorkshireblue

Sunderland away says coming soon on 10:19 - Jul 31 by tractorshark

Unfortunately this is the new loophole after last season's pass on the Gold Card number.
You can't keep everyone happy and I don't think the club have made a bad job of it but it is frustrating.
If people are stuck with tickets, it costs them money, leaves vacant seats and deprives other fans of buying them through the club.

One thing that annoys me about it is... we know what they are doing.... they know what there are doing.... so be honest about it rather than make up lies.

Some guy on social media claming he had an unexpected family wedding to attend, 30 mins after tickets went on sale in the first batch, then kicked off when people called him out on it.

I'd have a lot more respect f someone just said "look, I'm eligible but not going. If anyone wants me to buy them a ticket so I can get the point, let me know"
Sunderland away says coming soon on 11:37 - Jul 31 with 860 viewsITFC_Blood

Sunderland away says coming soon on 11:35 - Jul 31 by yorkshireblue

One thing that annoys me about it is... we know what they are doing.... they know what there are doing.... so be honest about it rather than make up lies.

Some guy on social media claming he had an unexpected family wedding to attend, 30 mins after tickets went on sale in the first batch, then kicked off when people called him out on it.

I'd have a lot more respect f someone just said "look, I'm eligible but not going. If anyone wants me to buy them a ticket so I can get the point, let me know"

norwich away run for tickets has started already, every one trying to build up

Sunderland away says coming soon on 11:57 - Jul 31 with 808 viewsSaleAway

Simple way to solve this is for no-one to actually buy the resale tickets.... its an expensive hobby to just buy tickets that you're not going to use.... if enough people hold off, then it stops being viable. Sunderland is an ideal one, because you can watch it on sky. Remove the market for resale and the problem goes away.

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

Login to get fewer ads

Sunderland away says coming soon on 12:05 - Jul 31 with 752 viewstractorshark

Sunderland away says coming soon on 11:57 - Jul 31 by SaleAway

Simple way to solve this is for no-one to actually buy the resale tickets.... its an expensive hobby to just buy tickets that you're not going to use.... if enough people hold off, then it stops being viable. Sunderland is an ideal one, because you can watch it on sky. Remove the market for resale and the problem goes away.

100% this
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024