Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bristol Rovers at home 15:49 - Jul 29 with 847 viewsoldburian

When will the tickets go on general sale?

Due to illness for the first time in living memory I was unable to get to Portman Road last season despite buying tickets on a couple of occasions and having to submit to the wife’s wise counsel that I was not well enough. So I missed the best season for twenty years.

But I am now fit and think a mid week league cup match without tension would get me up and running.
Bristol Rovers at home on 16:03 - Jul 29 with 783 viewsSheffordBlue

Wednesday 2nd August they go on General Sale.

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Bristol Rovers at home on 16:31 - Jul 29 with 724 viewsoldburian

Bristol Rovers at home on 16:03 - Jul 29 by SheffordBlue

Wednesday 2nd August they go on General Sale.

Thank you.
Bristol Rovers at home on 16:44 - Jul 29 with 699 viewsMiaow

I hope that we have another good season to make up for you missing out on going to Portman Road over the past year.

What sort of crowd do people think we will get for this one? Last season’s first round match against Colchester saw an attendance of 11,654, and that was a local derby, but the buzz around the club following promotion and the clamour for tickets, along with the fact that it’ll be our first home game, will hopefully mean we get good numbers in the ground. Should be a fairly relaxed evening compared to a league fixture and it’ll be a nice opportunity to have a look at the new pitch, etc.

⋆⋆⋆ My Ipswich Town quizzes: https://www.jetpunk.com/series/1696326/hinckfords-ipswich-town-quizzes ⋆⋆⋆
Poll: Which of this season’s (outfield) shirts do you most prefer?

Bristol Rovers at home on 17:49 - Jul 29 with 630 viewsWickets

Good luck to stay fit and well and watch us have a great season .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024