Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TownTV PSA 14:45 - Jul 27 with 1633 viewsSitfcB

If you pay the £5.99 monthly fee before the games tomorrow you get them included and can watch for no extra cost.

If you don’t you have to pay £10 for a match pass (unsure if that covers both games)

Now as far as I’m aware the £5.99 subscription is a manual payment per month, when I paid it I didn’t sign up to recurring payments and didn’t set up a direct debit.

So if you pay the £5.99 you’ll get tomorrows games and TownTV for a month.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

TownTV PSA on 14:49 - Jul 27 with 1601 viewsSheffordBlue

If you go onto the main ITFC website now and under Profile click on View Subscriptions it takes you to the Stripe payment platform. It looks from that as if they'll continue to bill you payment method on a monthly basis until you cancel your subscription.

Think that should have been clearer when you signed up.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2023 15:31]

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

TownTV PSA on 14:54 - Jul 27 with 1552 viewsSitfcB

TownTV PSA on 14:49 - Jul 27 by SheffordBlue

If you go onto the main ITFC website now and under Profile click on View Subscriptions it takes you to the Stripe payment platform. It looks from that as if they'll continue to bill you payment method on a monthly basis until you cancel your subscription.

Oh right, where and what website is that on? Not seen that.

I don’t think there any minimum term though but but naughty if they’re going to take payments monthly and it wasn’t clear it was going to be the case.

[EDIT: Yes found that now on the main website, still, seems you can cancel at anytime anyway. So can pay £5.99 for tomorrow then cancel the plan afterwards]
[Post edited 27 Jul 2023 15:23]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

TownTV PSA on 14:57 - Jul 27 with 1527 viewsIllinoisblue

Safe to say this rollout hasn’t exactly been smooth. Still can’t believe there’s no season pass option for international subscribers. Why would the club not want all the money up front? Seems odd.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

TownTV PSA on 15:13 - Jul 27 with 1465 viewsaeldun

TownTV PSA on 14:57 - Jul 27 by Illinoisblue

Safe to say this rollout hasn’t exactly been smooth. Still can’t believe there’s no season pass option for international subscribers. Why would the club not want all the money up front? Seems odd.

Surprised by the lack of a full season international subscriber option as well. So far, I’ve not been able to access the team podcast, so here’s hoping access to tomorrow’s matches works.
TownTV PSA on 15:27 - Jul 27 with 1402 viewsRyorry

I'm afraid I just assumed it was the case.

Seemed far less clear last season when I signed up for just one month (Feb) video pass,but it then carried on auto-renewing without my knowledge.

Poll: Time of the annunciation

TownTV PSA on 15:49 - Jul 27 with 1284 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

Anyone know if it will be possible to watch tomorrow's friendlies after the fact, providing I have a subscription? Not going to be able to watch them live tomorrow.

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

TownTV PSA on 15:54 - Jul 27 with 1261 viewsdocklandsblue

TownTV PSA on 15:27 - Jul 27 by Ryorry

I'm afraid I just assumed it was the case.

Seemed far less clear last season when I signed up for just one month (Feb) video pass,but it then carried on auto-renewing without my knowledge.

If we sign up for the friendlies tomorrow and are overseas for any of the early games do we get to view them or is there a separate international version of town Tv that you can’t see domestically?
Keen not to pay once then pay again in France and it’s all as clear as mud.
Not impressed with the new site etc so far tbh.
TownTV PSA on 16:05 - Jul 27 with 1213 viewsJ2BLUE

It's clever really because by giving you two 'free' friendlies you would have to subscribe for an extra month (unless you're going to mess around cancelling for international breaks etc).

Just to be clear, I am not complaining. They are doing their part so a few extra quid is not a problem.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024