Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bristol ticket 10:16 - Jul 27 with 1326 viewsMillsTash

Anyone else having an issue trying to buy the cup ticket online? Following the steps it says it is held but when I click to proceed my season ticket isn’t showing and blank?
Bristol ticket on 10:24 - Jul 27 with 1256 viewsjas1972

Same here. I'm in Block O and the website says there are about 4 random seats avaiable but the rest, including my seat, are unavailable
Bristol ticket on 10:25 - Jul 27 with 1255 viewsHelp

yes. no season ticket seats reserved for me. I was signed in and my seats were blank and the reserved seats not reserved at all. Appears to be a free for all and buy where you want like the old days
Bristol ticket on 10:25 - Jul 27 with 1254 viewstrncbluearmy

Looks like current season tickets have not been removed, sure it will be sorted in due course
Bristol ticket on 10:27 - Jul 27 with 1240 viewsSteve_M

Club are aware anyway.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Bristol ticket on 20:22 - Jul 27 with 927 viewsbackwaywhen

Bristol ticket on 10:25 - Jul 27 by trncbluearmy

Looks like current season tickets have not been removed, sure it will be sorted in due course

Season tickets show as taken until their buy deadline has expired Mon 31st , only then will they show available if ST holders do not wish to buy their own seats …….
Bristol ticket on 21:43 - Jul 27 with 837 viewsArnieM

I had the same problem today. My friend text me these instruction and I’ve bought my cup ticket no probs:

Sign in to your account,
Click on your name top right corner
Select personal details
Scroll down until you see red box and click on that
You'll get a drop down menu with yours and family and friends options
Just tick yours and it goes to your basket.

Hope this helps

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Bristol ticket on 21:51 - Jul 27 with 822 viewsPJH

Bristol ticket on 21:43 - Jul 27 by ArnieM

I had the same problem today. My friend text me these instruction and I’ve bought my cup ticket no probs:

Sign in to your account,
Click on your name top right corner
Select personal details
Scroll down until you see red box and click on that
You'll get a drop down menu with yours and family and friends options
Just tick yours and it goes to your basket.

Hope this helps

That was what had supposed to happen and did happen eventually but from 10am until about 1120, no seats were there to select where your own and any friends and family should appear. It was easy once it was up and running properly.
Bristol ticket on 22:52 - Jul 27 with 777 viewsArnieM

Bristol ticket on 21:51 - Jul 27 by PJH

That was what had supposed to happen and did happen eventually but from 10am until about 1120, no seats were there to select where your own and any friends and family should appear. It was easy once it was up and running properly.

Yer, I think the fire was down gif some reason as that was exactly the problem I had over the same period of time…. Then it finally worked … teething probs I guess.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Login to get fewer ads

Bristol ticket on 09:19 - Jul 28 with 646 viewsCobboldCrusty

Bristol ticket on 22:52 - Jul 27 by ArnieM

Yer, I think the fire was down gif some reason as that was exactly the problem I had over the same period of time…. Then it finally worked … teething probs I guess.

Also a bit of a glitch is that if you buy your own then the notification disappears. If you are trying to buy season ticket seat for friends or family then you will need to do it at the same time as your own or they will have to do it themselves. Hope this makes sense.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024