Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheffield Wednesday - rumours that the new manager has quit already! 15:47 - Jul 23 with 4197 viewsWarkystache

Before the first game...

https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/topic/322867-monday-shtstorm/

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Sheffield Wednesday - rumours that the new manager has quit already! on 16:42 - Jul 23 with 3647 viewsNeedhamChris

If by rumours you mean Wednesday fans having random guesses at why their comms team have been asked to come in early tomorrow...then fair enough.

Otherwise - you're misrepresenting that thread somewhat unless I've missed something (although doesn't mean he hasn't/won't quit ofc)

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

Sheffield Wednesday - rumours that the new manager has quit already! on 16:44 - Jul 23 with 3634 viewsJ2BLUE

Seems very 2+2=5

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Sheffield Wednesday - rumours that the new manager has quit already! on 17:02 - Jul 23 with 3469 viewsArnieM

They’re a Basket case of a club I’ve decided ….

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Sheffield Wednesday - rumours that the new manager has quit already! on 17:07 - Jul 23 with 3403 viewsgainsboroughblue

A tad clickbaity.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Sheffield Wednesday - rumours that the new manager has quit already! on 17:22 - Jul 23 with 3247 viewsNeedhamChris

Sheffield Wednesday - rumours that the new manager has quit already! on 17:07 - Jul 23 by gainsboroughblue

A tad clickbaity.

A tad is being kind...

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

Sheffield Wednesday - rumours that the new manager has quit already! on 17:22 - Jul 23 with 3254 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Hope not coz he's crap

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Sheffield Wednesday - rumours that the new manager has quit already! on 23:30 - Jul 23 with 2098 viewsChocorange

Sheffield Wednesday - rumours that the new manager has quit already! on 17:02 - Jul 23 by ArnieM

They’re a Basket case of a club I’ve decided ….

They lost 4-0 to a Spanish team I had never heard of.. playing what looked like full strength team .

The Spanish team Eldense were 3rd tier and just won promotion to the 2nd tier and totally outplayed them

They also think they are going to be in admin cos Chansiri is slating fans , got rid of Moore , putting massive prices on tickets and saying they are going to lose millions this season.

They have signed no players , got a manager who has had 5 jobs already and only managed 93 games in total. Who wants to play a passing style with their aging unfit injury prone hoof merchants
They are offering 10 year season tickets to get cash in .. no credit card payments allowed…

All sounds like it’s going great there. Basket case as u say.

I got 13-2 on them being relegated … looks a good bet to me !
Sheffield Wednesday - rumours that the new manager has quit already! on 23:33 - Jul 23 with 2084 viewslizzibee

Sheffield Wednesday - rumours that the new manager has quit already! on 23:30 - Jul 23 by Chocorange

They lost 4-0 to a Spanish team I had never heard of.. playing what looked like full strength team .

The Spanish team Eldense were 3rd tier and just won promotion to the 2nd tier and totally outplayed them

They also think they are going to be in admin cos Chansiri is slating fans , got rid of Moore , putting massive prices on tickets and saying they are going to lose millions this season.

They have signed no players , got a manager who has had 5 jobs already and only managed 93 games in total. Who wants to play a passing style with their aging unfit injury prone hoof merchants
They are offering 10 year season tickets to get cash in .. no credit card payments allowed…

All sounds like it’s going great there. Basket case as u say.

I got 13-2 on them being relegated … looks a good bet to me !

I'm definately putting money on their relegation. Even Barry 'Barry' Bannan can't stop this! Love it mind :-). Wednesday, the gift that keeps on giving
Login to get fewer ads

Sheffield Wednesday - rumours that the new manager has quit already! on 02:03 - Jul 24 with 1902 viewsIllinoisblue

No substance according to their local journo.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024