Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So if Hutchinson Joins he count as one of the 25.. 21:49 - Jul 18 with 1874 viewsMancBlue86

Because he is a loan, that would leave 27 Senior players. Pigott to leave permanently, Hayes and Baggott to go out on loan. Leaves one Spot free, would imagine its a more experienced CB to fill the remaining spot, Auston Trusty in and thats us done?
[Post edited 18 Jul 2023 21:49]

Poll: Who should be in goal tommorow?

So if Hutchinson Joins he count as one of the 25.. on 21:53 - Jul 18 with 1757 viewsDaninthecampo

Yes
So if Hutchinson Joins he count as one of the 25.. on 22:04 - Jul 18 with 1680 viewsFrimleyBlue

Think they'll be some more moves not overly discussed..

Town under Ashton have looked at current league with next level ability.. some haven't come off. However the majority so far have indeed enjoyed a good league 1 campaign and look ready for championship.

But who can cope with championship and then possibly prem?

Evans.. Ball. Jackson. Edwards. Burgess. Edmundson.

Potential champ ability. But no real progress for them higher up is there...

You don't want a cull.. so I can't see both Burgess and Edmundson going.. but can see at least one defender leaving and one midfielder leaving.

Edwards and Jackson.. . I like Edwards. He became a different player under KM. I like the potential there
I wouldn't be surprised to see him go out on loan.

Jackson.. KM likes him. Hes useful.. but he's one who you expect to leave if we get our top targets.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

So if Hutchinson Joins he count as one of the 25.. on 22:13 - Jul 18 with 1563 viewsHipsterectomy

Rak-Sakyi for Burns

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

So if Hutchinson Joins he count as one of the 25.. on 22:34 - Jul 18 with 1477 viewsNutkins_Return

No with Camara gone and Hayes won't be in 25 I believe we now have 23 who count as senior pros (excluding Pigs as well). Baggott will go on loan but doesn't count. Humphreys does not count toward 25.

If we take Hutchinson we will still have one place left for a senior pro. I expect 1-2 more will go and we also have option to sign and under21 above the limit.
So if Hutchinson Joins he count as one of the 25.. on 06:25 - Jul 19 with 1143 viewsMancBlue86

So if Hutchinson Joins he count as one of the 25.. on 22:34 - Jul 18 by Nutkins_Return

No with Camara gone and Hayes won't be in 25 I believe we now have 23 who count as senior pros (excluding Pigs as well). Baggott will go on loan but doesn't count. Humphreys does not count toward 25.

If we take Hutchinson we will still have one place left for a senior pro. I expect 1-2 more will go and we also have option to sign and under21 above the limit.

Im aware of all that and my numbers/points still stand.

Poll: Who should be in goal tommorow?

So if Hutchinson Joins he count as one of the 25.. on 06:37 - Jul 19 with 1103 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

So if Hutchinson Joins he count as one of the 25.. on 22:04 - Jul 18 by FrimleyBlue

Think they'll be some more moves not overly discussed..

Town under Ashton have looked at current league with next level ability.. some haven't come off. However the majority so far have indeed enjoyed a good league 1 campaign and look ready for championship.

But who can cope with championship and then possibly prem?

Evans.. Ball. Jackson. Edwards. Burgess. Edmundson.

Potential champ ability. But no real progress for them higher up is there...

You don't want a cull.. so I can't see both Burgess and Edmundson going.. but can see at least one defender leaving and one midfielder leaving.

Edwards and Jackson.. . I like Edwards. He became a different player under KM. I like the potential there
I wouldn't be surprised to see him go out on loan.

Jackson.. KM likes him. Hes useful.. but he's one who you expect to leave if we get our top targets.

I actually agree with you on a post. Have an uppie!

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

So if Hutchinson Joins he count as one of the 25.. on 10:51 - Jul 19 with 752 viewsFrimleyBlue

So if Hutchinson Joins he count as one of the 25.. on 06:37 - Jul 19 by The_Flashing_Smile

I actually agree with you on a post. Have an uppie!

I will forever remember this day :)

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024