Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
George Hirst’s hair. I have issues with it. 18:32 - Jul 13 with 2668 viewsBLUEBEAT

N to the T

Poll: W or W

George Hirst’s hair. I have issues with it. on 18:51 - Jul 13 with 2578 viewsipswichtillidie

🤣… I think maybe we are just old, or…

Gav

George Hirst’s hair. I have issues with it. on 18:52 - Jul 13 with 2565 viewsKeno

Im just jealous

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

George Hirst’s hair. I have issues with it. on 19:15 - Jul 13 with 2477 viewsCoastalblue

Totally agree, moonshine or munsters is the first thing that comes to mind.

Still I don't care if he continues to be a key part for us.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

George Hirst’s hair. I have issues with it. on 19:25 - Jul 13 with 2430 viewsBigCommon

Fashion goes in cycles....
We are back to the Edmund Blackadder vibe..
George Hirst’s hair. I have issues with it. on 19:46 - Jul 13 with 2316 viewsmarvellous

It makes me think of Dwayne Dibbley which has a nice little TJJ link too!
George Hirst’s hair. I have issues with it. on 19:47 - Jul 13 with 2308 viewsRIPbobby

Lloyd Christmas... Gday mate.
George Hirst’s hair. I have issues with it. on 19:49 - Jul 13 with 2298 viewsDubtractor

George Hirst’s hair. I have issues with it. on 18:52 - Jul 13 by Keno

Im just jealous

Same here Keno. Its a long old time since I could have that hair do.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

George Hirst’s hair. I have issues with it. on 19:59 - Jul 13 with 2263 viewsbrogansnose

George Hirst’s hair. I have issues with it. on 19:49 - Jul 13 by Dubtractor

Same here Keno. Its a long old time since I could have that hair do.

..............says the man with TWTD's most magnificent beard !!!

Mind you, Dolly's is / used to be pretty good.
Login to get fewer ads

George Hirst’s hair. I have issues with it. on 20:16 - Jul 13 with 2182 viewsBlueNote

Lego head
George Hirst’s hair. I have issues with it. on 21:55 - Jul 13 with 2013 viewsSharkey

George Hirst’s hair. I have issues with it. on 18:51 - Jul 13 by ipswichtillidie

🤣… I think maybe we are just old, or…

He reminds me of Gavin in 'Gavin and Stacey', a kind of child-man. (David Hirst would then be Larry Lamb, I guess.)
George Hirst’s hair. I have issues with it. on 04:28 - Jul 14 with 1786 viewsRyorry

It definitely needs untidying.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

George Hirst’s hair. I have issues with it. on 07:19 - Jul 14 with 1669 viewsHelp

cut out replica's needed for when Hirst scores his first goal at portman road as a permanent player so supporters can put them on
George Hirst’s hair. I have issues with it. on 07:25 - Jul 14 with 1657 viewsNutkins_Return

George Hirst’s hair. I have issues with it. on 07:19 - Jul 14 by Help

cut out replica's needed for when Hirst scores his first goal at portman road as a permanent player so supporters can put them on

Should defo be some Hirst wig action.

I have it on good authority it's been specifically designed for bullet headers.
George Hirst’s hair. I have issues with it. on 09:19 - Jul 14 with 1512 viewsChurchman

George Hirst’s hair. I have issues with it. on 19:25 - Jul 13 by BigCommon

Fashion goes in cycles....
We are back to the Edmund Blackadder vibe..

Blackadder series one or maybe he’s going for the Henry 5th look; Agincourt and all that jazz.
George Hirst’s hair. I have issues with it. on 09:20 - Jul 14 with 1501 viewsMetal_Hacker

He'll grow out of it

Poll: If it were one or the other

George Hirst’s hair. I have issues with it. on 09:28 - Jul 14 with 1460 viewsWD19

Wait until you see Broadhead…..
George Hirst’s hair. I have issues with it. on 13:23 - Jul 14 with 1284 viewsHelp

https://www.google.com/search?client=ms-android-oppo-rvo3&q=herman+munster&a

Or this
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024