Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stena line. 16:02 - Jul 11 with 873 viewsfabian_illness

I'm helping to organise a trip to europe for 4 or 5 talented young motorcycle racers in September. It's looking like Harwich to Hook may be our best route. Does anyone know the best way to contact Stena line to see if I may be able to ask nicely for a group discount to help out on cost?
Stena line. on 16:17 - Jul 11 with 812 viewshomer_123

Google it and you'll get a nice link to their website.

stena line harwich hook group discount

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Stena line. on 16:17 - Jul 11 with 809 viewsJ2BLUE

If you have any clubcard vouchers they can be doubled up.

https://www.stenaline.co.uk/customer-service/booking/do-you-provide-special-fare
[Post edited 11 Jul 2023 16:19]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Stena line. on 16:37 - Jul 11 with 745 viewsbluelagos

https://www.stenaline.co.uk/special-offers/motorbike-racing

They ain't cheap. I am off to Europe this weekend and for a motorbike return (plus single cabins) got quoted £350 Vs £90 on the tunnel.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Stena line. on 16:43 - Jul 11 with 726 viewsfabian_illness

I've emailed Stena line, thanks all.
We have some cracking young motorcycle racers getting opportunities abroad and any little bit helps.
Stena line. on 16:52 - Jul 11 with 691 viewsbluelagos

Stena line. on 16:43 - Jul 11 by fabian_illness

I've emailed Stena line, thanks all.
We have some cracking young motorcycle racers getting opportunities abroad and any little bit helps.

One way to save is to put the bikes in a couple of vans. 2 transits cheaper than 6 bikes.

Especially if you don't have to hire the vans.

If they racing presumably not riding there better too. Where you off?

No harm in asking local dealers if they can help. Orwells, Mototechnics and Lings (esp. if the bikes match their brands). Worse case they say no.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Stena line. on 16:56 - Jul 11 with 682 viewsLord_Lucan

The price is generally fixed unless you have a big gathering and to be honest the numbers you speak about are not exactly huge, we would take that on a very poorly attended weekend.

If you go day boat you don’t need a cabin but if you go on night sailing you need one even if you don’t use it. You can get family rooms but can’t remember the prices.

It’s as cheap as hell anyway isn’t it? What is, it? £60 a crossing plus cabin if you need one?

Edit; oh, you are taking vehicles, then I haven’t a clue what the cost is. Your numbers are not really a bulk booking though.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2023 16:58]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Stena line. on 17:21 - Jul 11 with 631 viewsfabian_illness

The kids range from 13-15.
It's longtrack racing in Germany on big oval tracks.
Just trying to help out the parents, even a small discount would help offset some fuel money.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024