Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We have some bizarre fans 08:13 - Jul 6 with 1339 viewsITFC_Blood

All moaning about no pre season itinerary, no pictures of some grass being laid and lack of being told who we are signing

Hate to tell you butter cups but we are just fans and we don’t need to be kept aware of the inside workings.

You wait till we are a Prem club and you wont get within 100m of the players unless they are on the pitch.

To top it off some today are w a nking over a free kit being released by a tinpot club.

Jesus

Poll: Do you want Jewell sacked?
Blog: [Blog] Different Season, Same Problems

We have some bizarre fans on 08:18 - Jul 6 with 1263 viewsHciwspi

Did you not get any this morning dear?

Nothing wrong with liking other clubs kits as we’re all adults here (for the most part).

And I for one would have loved to have seen more about the pitch. It would have been an interesting process to see from start to finish.
We have some bizarre fans on 08:20 - Jul 6 with 1259 viewsITFC_Blood

We have some bizarre fans on 08:18 - Jul 6 by Hciwspi

Nothing wrong with liking other clubs kits as we’re all adults here (for the most part).

And I for one would have loved to have seen more about the pitch. It would have been an interesting process to see from start to finish.

No just think fans need to remember they won’t be given access like the last 4 years.

Also the plYmouth kit is disgusting it is green ffs. I guess we should all shake hands on derby day as well and have neutral seating?

The pitch is also a commercially sensitive product. The supplier didn’t want their methods being shown.

Poll: Do you want Jewell sacked?
Blog: [Blog] Different Season, Same Problems

We have some bizarre fans on 08:39 - Jul 6 with 1181 viewsSitfcB

Blub.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

We have some bizarre fans on 08:41 - Jul 6 with 1171 viewsthe_toff

ITFC_Blub
We have some bizarre fans on 09:02 - Jul 6 with 1116 viewsHciwspi

We have some bizarre fans on 08:18 - Jul 6 by Hciwspi

So what if it’s green. Some people need to grow up.

And I’m pretty sure the pitch methods can be found on YouTube. It’s hardly a massive secret.
We have some bizarre fans on 09:05 - Jul 6 with 1107 viewsITFC_Forever

Who’s giving away their kit for free?

Missed that one.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

We have some bizarre fans on 09:13 - Jul 6 with 1056 viewsMattinLondon

We have some bizarre fans on 08:20 - Jul 6 by ITFC_Blood

No just think fans need to remember they won’t be given access like the last 4 years.

Also the plYmouth kit is disgusting it is green ffs. I guess we should all shake hands on derby day as well and have neutral seating?

The pitch is also a commercially sensitive product. The supplier didn’t want their methods being shown.

You seem to be making up stuff to get offended by.
We have some bizarre fans on 09:32 - Jul 6 with 972 viewsBlueBadger

People moaning about the lack of incessant 24/7 updates from ITFC you say?

Away memeberships? by ITFC_Blood 2 Jul 2023 10:11
Must be coming out soon? Assume tickets will be going on sale in next week or so?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

We have some bizarre fans on 09:47 - Jul 6 with 929 viewsBlueBadger

Why is it always the ones with the most self consciously 'pwopa nawty' usernames that are most likely to whine about literally nothing?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

We have some bizarre fans on 15:49 - Jul 6 with 713 viewsSitfcB

The supplier has a YouTube video on how it all gets done.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024