Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I wonder if we'd be one of the clubs in for this keeper 22:42 - Jul 3 with 925 viewshunters_headers

Arsenal in talks for second loan deal as dilemma emerges over £1.7m summer transfer.

Latest Arsenal transfer news includes an update on Arthur Okonkwo who enjoyed two loan spells with Crewe and Sturm Graz last season but could be on the move this summer.

One year left on contract, highly rated young keeper, fits the profile of players we're looking to invest in!!
I wonder if we'd be one of the clubs in for this keeper on 22:57 - Jul 3 with 815 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Walton is great. Hladky is a decent replacement too. No need to look for changes.
I wonder if we'd be one of the clubs in for this keeper on 23:08 - Jul 3 with 778 viewshunters_headers

I wonder if we'd be one of the clubs in for this keeper on 22:57 - Jul 3 by Mach_foreignBlue

Walton is great. Hladky is a decent replacement too. No need to look for changes.

Possibly, but considering how we have gradually improved certain positions within the squad, it could be the type of player who would be an upgrade with the potential to be challenging Walton for the No 1 goalkeeper! Just surmising no itk information !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024