Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Weyborne/Sheringham/Bodham area - things to do? 16:16 - Jun 28 with 1721 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

EDIT: We're here now. Any tips?

[Post edited 4 Jul 2023 12:23]

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Is the Weyborne/Sheringham/Bodham area nice for a few days away near the sea? on 16:18 - Jun 28 with 1708 viewsFtnfwest

Yes very relaxing. Any idea where you're likely to be staying?
Is the Weyborne/Sheringham/Bodham area nice for a few days away near the sea? on 16:19 - Jun 28 with 1693 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Is the Weyborne/Sheringham/Bodham area nice for a few days away near the sea? on 16:18 - Jun 28 by Ftnfwest

Yes very relaxing. Any idea where you're likely to be staying?

Looking at somewhere inside Weyborne Forest.

Is the Weyborne/Sheringham/Bodham area nice for a few days away near the sea? on 16:21 - Jun 28 with 1689 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Sheringham is nice a quaint, and great old steam train there.

Word of warning though there’s only two surnames in the village, and if you turn up in ‘one of those metal dragons’ you’ll likely get put in a wicker man.
Is the Weyborne/Sheringham/Bodham area nice for a few days away near the sea? on 16:21 - Jun 28 with 1681 viewsnodge_blue

Is the Weyborne/Sheringham/Bodham area nice for a few days away near the sea? on 16:19 - Jun 28 by The_Flashing_Smile

The campsite at kelling heath is very nice

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Is the Weyborne/Sheringham/Bodham area nice for a few days away near the sea? on 16:26 - Jun 28 with 1643 viewsFtnfwest

Is the Weyborne/Sheringham/Bodham area nice for a few days away near the sea? on 16:19 - Jun 28 by The_Flashing_Smile

it's a lovely area all the way along the coast between sheringham and hunstanton. Holt always worth a visit as well. My in laws have got a bungalow in sheringham behind the new (or rebuilt) swimming pool which is on weyborne road, so for the last 25 odd years it's been where we get away if we're not going anywhere else..
Is the Weyborne/Sheringham/Bodham area nice for a few days away near the sea? on 12:22 - Jul 4 with 1395 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

We're here now -anymore tips for things to do in the area? Going to get the steam train to Sheringham later.

Is the Weyborne/Sheringham/Bodham area nice for a few days away near the sea? on 12:35 - Jul 4 with 1341 viewsgiant_stow

Is the Weyborne/Sheringham/Bodham area nice for a few days away near the sea? on 12:22 - Jul 4 by The_Flashing_Smile

We're here now -anymore tips for things to do in the area? Going to get the steam train to Sheringham later.

Its a bit of black spot to me - my neck of the woods is further south, but you could try Walsingham? Two srhines there - lovely cute place and quite spiritual.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Weyborne/Sheringham/Bodham area - things to do? on 13:00 - Jul 4 with 1317 viewsnodge_blue

Seal trips at blakeney?
Visit holham hall and also go to holkham beach.
Go to wells for fish and chips.
Walk through sheringham park.
Go to sheringham. Catch steam train
Shops at holt.
Cley nature reserve
[Post edited 4 Jul 2023 13:01]

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Login to get fewer ads

Is the Weyborne/Sheringham/Bodham area nice for a few days away near the sea? on 13:08 - Jul 4 with 1289 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Is the Weyborne/Sheringham/Bodham area nice for a few days away near the sea? on 12:22 - Jul 4 by The_Flashing_Smile

The Muckleburgh Military Collection is worth a visit if you’re interested in that kind of stuff.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Is the Weyborne/Sheringham/Bodham area nice for a few days away near the sea? on 13:16 - Jul 4 with 1257 viewsMeadowlark

The bee eaters at Trimingham, but not if it's raining.
Weyborne/Sheringham/Bodham area - things to do? on 13:37 - Jul 4 with 1223 viewsNthQldITFC

Keep checking TWTD for new signings!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Is the Weyborne/Sheringham/Bodham area nice for a few days away near the sea? on 13:40 - Jul 4 with 1221 viewssohamblue

Is the Weyborne/Sheringham/Bodham area nice for a few days away near the sea? on 13:16 - Jul 4 by Meadowlark

The bee eaters at Trimingham, but not if it's raining.

If you are walkers go from Weybourne to Sheringham along the cliff top
Fantastic views on top of the lookout hill over the golf course, watching the steam train go through the valley
If you start from Sheringham cliff top it’s free parking
Is the Weyborne/Sheringham/Bodham area nice for a few days away near the sea? on 13:44 - Jul 4 with 1206 viewsVic

Swimming in the sea?

Fishing in the sea?

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Is the Weyborne/Sheringham/Bodham area nice for a few days away near the sea? on 13:46 - Jul 4 with 1202 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Is the Weyborne/Sheringham/Bodham area nice for a few days away near the sea? on 13:44 - Jul 4 by Vic

Swimming in the sea?

Fishing in the sea?

I kind of meant attractions (that I'm unlikely to know about/might miss).

Weyborne/Sheringham/Bodham area - things to do? on 13:49 - Jul 4 with 1199 viewsBehind_Enemy_Lines

As someone who lives round the corner near Cromer it all depends what you’re into or looking to get out of your stay.
https://www.visitnorfolk.co.uk/post/best-things-to-do-in-north-norfolk
Is the Weyborne/Sheringham/Bodham area nice for a few days away near the sea? on 14:24 - Jul 4 with 1177 viewssolemio

Is the Weyborne/Sheringham/Bodham area nice for a few days away near the sea? on 12:35 - Jul 4 by giant_stow

Its a bit of black spot to me - my neck of the woods is further south, but you could try Walsingham? Two srhines there - lovely cute place and quite spiritual.

I can't agree re Walsingham. My impression was of places trying to take commercial advantage of gullible people/pilgrims.
Is the Weyborne/Sheringham/Bodham area nice for a few days away near the sea? on 15:02 - Jul 4 with 1153 viewsgiant_stow

Is the Weyborne/Sheringham/Bodham area nice for a few days away near the sea? on 14:24 - Jul 4 by solemio

I can't agree re Walsingham. My impression was of places trying to take commercial advantage of gullible people/pilgrims.

My view might be clouded by the fact I did the Anglican Shrines website years ago! But as long as you avoid the shops and stick to the vibes, I found it a pleasant peaceful place personally - fair dos though - can see how it wouldn't be for everyone.

Edit- what a shame: back in the day, the Catholics used to allow a shared home page with the Anglicans in the Catholic owned domain, but it's no longer there. Hope there was no fall out and a shame either way - it was a nice ecumenical gesture.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2023 15:08]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Weyborne/Sheringham/Bodham area - things to do? on 16:13 - Jul 4 with 1108 viewsronnyd

The coastal path around Sheringham/Cromer is a great experience in itself.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024