Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
AMN just been released by the arse 10:45 - Jun 17 with 2354 viewsBoxerBlue

Surely worth a punt

Max itfc pryke 25yo playford fc striker/winger
Poll: Is Lambert still the right man for Town?

AMN just been released by the arse on 10:48 - Jun 17 with 2323 viewsWD19

Anything coming out of there at this time in the morning needs to be treated with upmost caution.
AMN just been released by the arse on 11:15 - Jun 17 with 2227 viewsSkip_Intro

his mum says 'naaahhh'...
AMN just been released by the arse on 15:00 - Jun 17 with 1958 viewsArnieM

Is he better than what we’ve already got?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

AMN just been released by the arse on 15:38 - Jun 17 with 1863 viewsSwansea_Blue

AMN just been released by the arse on 15:00 - Jun 17 by ArnieM

I don’t remember having seen him play since he left us, but you’d think he should be given he was in the PL last year and at Roma before that. Lot of baggage though and not sure his mum’s character would fit the dressing room.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

AMN just been released by the arse on 16:14 - Jun 17 with 1777 viewstractordownsouth

AMN just been released by the arse on 15:38 - Jun 17 by Swansea_Blue

I don’t remember having seen him play since he left us, but you’d think he should be given he was in the PL last year and at Roma before that. Lot of baggage though and not sure his mum’s character would fit the dressing room.

His last Arsenal contract was 65k a week so he'd be out of our price range anyway.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

AMN just been released by the arse on 16:18 - Jun 17 with 1758 viewsNutkins_Return

Yes of course he is. Well out of our league. He would be our best player. He's played 5 times for England in the last few years and is only 25. He'd be the type of player we might get if promoted to PL.

He'll 100% get a premier League move if he chooses. Probably £30-35k+ wages.
AMN just been released by the arse on 16:23 - Jun 17 with 1744 viewskeighleyblue

Lazy.

You think McKenna doesn't know exactly what we need?
AMN just been released by the arse on 16:48 - Jun 17 with 1660 viewsVic

Given that he's played champions league and Prem football I'd say almost certainly yes. But whether he's what we need at the moment I very much doubt. Remember, the best teams aren't always made up of the best footballers - just ask Grievesy!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Login to get fewer ads

AMN just been released by the arse on 18:30 - Jun 17 with 1497 viewsgosblue

Can be a world beater but can disappear for half a season. I don’t think he fits the profile of a
K-Mac target. If you’re not prepared to train til you throw up and run through brick walls for the cause, then it’s a no. Luongo did exactly that on trial here and has fully earned his contracts.
AMN just been released by the arse on 18:36 - Jun 17 with 1478 viewsWD19

AMN just been released by the arse on 18:30 - Jun 17 by gosblue

Can be a world beater but can disappear for half a season. I don’t think he fits the profile of a
K-Mac target. If you’re not prepared to train til you throw up and run through brick walls for the cause, then it’s a no. Luongo did exactly that on trial here and has fully earned his contracts.

Well that and the fact he will expect between £30-50k per week minimum.
AMN just been released by the arse on 18:57 - Jun 17 with 1432 viewstextbackup

PL, champs league, multiple games under his belt. I’d say he’s probably just about making our bench…

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

AMN just been released by the arse on 19:21 - Jun 17 with 1385 viewsMatt_Netherlands

AMN just been released by the arse on 18:57 - Jun 17 by textbackup

PL, champs league, multiple games under his belt. I’d say he’s probably just about making our bench…

Pfffft you think he’s making our bench ahead of James Ward Prowse and Jamie Vardy? Good one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024