Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kid friendly, summer music festivals... 15:34 - Jun 15 with 751 viewsBiGDonnie

...preferably in and around London, any recommendations?

Kids are bit older now so looking to get a couple booked up.

Nice one.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Kid friendly, summer music festivals... on 15:46 - Jun 15 with 713 viewsthe_toff

I'm going to Y Not festival at the end of July. I like the line up - Kasabian, Royal Blood, Charlatans plus quite a lot of 00's indie bands like Wombats, Bombay bicycle club, Mystery jets + others.

It's nowhere near London, its in the Peak District, lovely surroundings. A good vibe and family friendly though.
Kid friendly, summer music festivals... on 15:55 - Jun 15 with 699 viewsdickie

Nowhere near London but Camp Bestival is an amazing kid friendly festival - we're on our third year in a row at the Dorset one. My kids are 6 and 5 now and it's really geared up for them but there's loads of stuff for older kids and teenagers too
Kid friendly, summer music festivals... on 15:56 - Jun 15 with 691 viewsBiGDonnie

Wicked thanks both, I'll check them out.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Kid friendly, summer music festivals... on 16:07 - Jun 15 with 673 viewsDubtractor

Kid friendly, summer music festivals... on 15:55 - Jun 15 by dickie

Nowhere near London but Camp Bestival is an amazing kid friendly festival - we're on our third year in a row at the Dorset one. My kids are 6 and 5 now and it's really geared up for them but there's loads of stuff for older kids and teenagers too

That was going to be my suggestion. Lots of my child owning friends go and all of them love it.

I've got Happy memories of the now defunct grown ups Bestival on the Isle of Wight. Less happy memories of the journey home though.......

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Kid friendly, summer music festivals... on 16:09 - Jun 15 with 668 viewsSitfcB

Isn’t Latitude quite family orientated?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Kid friendly, summer music festivals... on 16:20 - Jun 15 with 653 viewsMookamoo

Timber is good for kids

https://timberfestival.org.uk/

Its a bit folky, but that does mean you don't have to worry about ear defenders.

They tend to have large light sculptures in the evenings which the kids love
Kid friendly, summer music festivals... on 16:35 - Jun 15 with 633 viewsthe_toff

Kid friendly, summer music festivals... on 16:20 - Jun 15 by Mookamoo

Timber is good for kids

https://timberfestival.org.uk/

Its a bit folky, but that does mean you don't have to worry about ear defenders.

They tend to have large light sculptures in the evenings which the kids love

I presume the Saturday headline act are from Norfolk?
Kid friendly, summer music festivals... on 18:01 - Jun 15 with 568 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Kid friendly, summer music festivals... on 16:07 - Jun 15 by Dubtractor

That was going to be my suggestion. Lots of my child owning friends go and all of them love it.

I've got Happy memories of the now defunct grown ups Bestival on the Isle of Wight. Less happy memories of the journey home though.......

Tell your friends that they don't own their children!!
Tbf although the line up is bang average Latitude is very good for families.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024