Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any updates from Cryptoland? 21:00 - Jun 11 with 1841 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Good time to buy?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Any updates from Cryptoland? on 21:02 - Jun 11 with 1835 viewssuffolkpoker

I personally don’t think it’s the bottom. Especially if your talking about BTC or eth… but what do I know

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Any updates from Cryptoland? on 21:03 - Jun 11 with 1822 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Any updates from Cryptoland? on 21:02 - Jun 11 by suffolkpoker

I personally don’t think it’s the bottom. Especially if your talking about BTC or eth… but what do I know

Like anybody knows....Cardano!!!!

Any updates from Cryptoland? on 21:03 - Jun 11 with 1822 viewsBlueBadger

Any time is an excellent time to buy crypto if you want to get scammed and ripped off.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2023 21:04]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Any updates from Cryptoland? on 21:04 - Jun 11 with 1811 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Any updates from Cryptoland? on 21:03 - Jun 11 by BlueBadger

Any time is an excellent time to buy crypto if you want to get scammed and ripped off.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2023 21:04]

Can I interest you in a NFT?

Any updates from Cryptoland? on 21:14 - Jun 11 with 1758 viewsBlueBadger

Any updates from Cryptoland? on 21:04 - Jun 11 by BanksterDebtSlave

Can I interest you in a NFT?

Nice Fresh Tea? Please.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Any updates from Cryptoland? on 22:11 - Jun 11 with 1689 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Most of the crypto evangelists have disappeared from here since the never ending crypto winter.

I’ll trade you my small holding in exchange for some magic beans, and leave crypto for Russians laundering their cash.
Any updates from Cryptoland? on 23:36 - Jun 11 with 1606 viewsmutters

Potentially, depends on your risk / timeframe.

There is still a lot of volatility but maybe drip buying so much each month is the way to go?

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

Any updates from Cryptoland? on 02:10 - Jun 12 with 1508 viewsIllinoisblue

Any updates from Cryptoland? on 21:14 - Jun 11 by BlueBadger

Nice Fresh Tea? Please.

A monkey jpg endorsed by John Terry. Yours for just 500 pounds. Form an orderly queue.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

Any updates from Cryptoland? on 07:05 - Jun 12 with 1402 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Think we'll see further dip 1st.

SEC has gone massively rogue, XRP case result is vital but even if the SEC win I think we'll see moved to more welcoming territories dubai etc.

I'm still holding all my assets and happy to see how it pans out but very much watching and waiting ATM.

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Any updates from Cryptoland? on 07:43 - Jun 12 with 1366 viewsDanTheMan

I thought you were talking about the actual Cryptoland scam.

For those who haven't seen this, boy do I have a treat for you. And yes, people thought this was real.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Any updates from Cryptoland? on 10:12 - Jun 12 with 1218 viewsmidastouch

Bitcoin is currently 50% up this year vs. GBP (YTD), although it's only just over 5% up in the last 3 months. And it lost 5.5% last week. It's up 57% YTD vs. USD. So I'm not sure if it's the best time to buy, as there've been some good gains this year already after it hit the lows at the end of last year. Buying on January 1st and selling a week ago would have been the play; hindsight is a wonderful thing, hey!

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

Any updates from Cryptoland? on 10:28 - Jun 12 with 1181 viewsmidastouch

Any updates from Cryptoland? on 10:12 - Jun 12 by midastouch

Bitcoin is currently 50% up this year vs. GBP (YTD), although it's only just over 5% up in the last 3 months. And it lost 5.5% last week. It's up 57% YTD vs. USD. So I'm not sure if it's the best time to buy, as there've been some good gains this year already after it hit the lows at the end of last year. Buying on January 1st and selling a week ago would have been the play; hindsight is a wonderful thing, hey!

And to put it into better perspective, if you had purchased BTC one year ago today, you'd be around 8% or 10% in the red, depending on whether you purchased using USD or GBP. So while it's been a very good year to date, it's not been very good across the last 12 months in total.

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

Any updates from Cryptoland? on 10:36 - Jun 12 with 1159 viewsthe_toff

I bought 1 bitcoin a few years ago. It was already very popular at that point, I didn't get in super early like some people did but I paid about £3k for it. It was a punt on something I know little about to be honest which isn't something I make a habit of, but one I was comfortable taking at the time at that price. I probably should've sold it already and made 10-15x but I'm going to keep it for now and see what happens.

I wouldn't buy another one now though.
Any updates from Cryptoland? on 10:40 - Jun 12 with 1134 viewsSteve_M

Any updates from Cryptoland? on 07:43 - Jun 12 by DanTheMan

I thought you were talking about the actual Cryptoland scam.

For those who haven't seen this, boy do I have a treat for you. And yes, people thought this was real.

Is it a coincidence that the bloke has the same hair has Rishi Sunak?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Any updates from Cryptoland? on 14:42 - Jun 12 with 992 viewsRobTheMonk

I've got a small percentage in crypto as a speculative, long-term moon play.

Just don't shove all your eggs in one basket and have a bit of diversification in your portfolio. Treat crypto as a risky play and as always, do your own research.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2023 15:17]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024