Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Birmingham 16:29 - Jun 7 with 1420 viewsthe_toff

Are they now loaded courtesy of Bellingham?
Birmingham on 16:32 - Jun 7 with 1395 viewsJackSted

Think their sell on is only 5% so it would be something like £4.5 million that they receive

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Birmingham on 16:34 - Jun 7 with 1371 viewsthe_toff

Birmingham on 16:32 - Jun 7 by JackSted

Think their sell on is only 5% so it would be something like £4.5 million that they receive

Not a bad windfall but could've been better. I was thinking they might've been in for 20% of profit or something but I guess Dortmund know they're ultimately going to find it hard to keep the likes of Bellingham and Haaland if they reach their potential, so I suppose they're very reluctant to include more sizeable ones.
Birmingham are now loaded by the Tom Wager takeover on 16:57 - Jun 7 with 1271 viewsunstableblue

They're going to get strong funding.. another promotion contender?

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Birmingham are now loaded by the Tom Wager takeover on 17:00 - Jun 7 with 1245 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Birmingham are now loaded by the Tom Wager takeover on 16:57 - Jun 7 by unstableblue

They're going to get strong funding.. another promotion contender?

God I hope not. Awful ground in an awful place with awful fans.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Birmingham on 17:44 - Jun 7 with 1103 viewsIllinoisblue

Birmingham on 16:32 - Jun 7 by JackSted

Saw 11million mentioned. Either way don’t think they’ll be loaded. Ground repairs to pay for.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Birmingham on 18:49 - Jun 7 with 908 viewscressi

Birmingham on 17:44 - Jun 7 by Illinoisblue

Saw 11million mentioned. Either way don’t think they’ll be loaded. Ground repairs to pay for.

Not much more than we will get for Downes lol
Birmingham on 19:09 - Jun 7 with 867 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Birmingham on 16:34 - Jun 7 by the_toff

Not a bad windfall but could've been better. I was thinking they might've been in for 20% of profit or something but I guess Dortmund know they're ultimately going to find it hard to keep the likes of Bellingham and Haaland if they reach their potential, so I suppose they're very reluctant to include more sizeable ones.

They were very unlikely to get a 20% sell on when they got such a huge up front fee.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024