Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Imagine having the best and worst season all in one 22:06 - May 12 with 1789 viewsCrockerITFC

Just wow, what a collapse...thank god it's not us
Imagine having the best and worst season all in one on 22:13 - May 12 with 1732 viewsGuthrum

An astonishing collapse in just two months, from three points clear at the top of the table with games in hand to being smashed in a play-off semi by the team which snuck into 6th on the final day.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Imagine having the best and worst season all in one on 22:20 - May 12 with 1673 viewscarlo88

I'm not especially surprised at Wednesday's collapse or form. To me they are a carbon copy of their manager, uninspiring, cliched and far too cautious. They need to get a decent manager in there sharpish to do anything next season.
Imagine having the best and worst season all in one on 22:29 - May 12 with 1598 viewspatrickswell

There will be plenty laughing on here, but I watched it with a sense of shock the way you do when witnessing someone else’s trauma. And had we not yielded 40 points from 42 between Feb 18 & Apr 29, it would have been us on that pitch tonight.
Imagine having the best and worst season all in one on 22:39 - May 12 with 1554 viewsGuthrum

Imagine having the best and worst season all in one on 22:29 - May 12 by patrickswell

There will be plenty laughing on here, but I watched it with a sense of shock the way you do when witnessing someone else’s trauma. And had we not yielded 40 points from 42 between Feb 18 & Apr 29, it would have been us on that pitch tonight.

However, had it been us on the pitch tonight, there's every chance we would have done to Peterborough what we did on April 22nd. I just think our tactical setup, team morale and strength are better than that of SheffWeds, who churned out a heck of a lot of 1-0 draws during the season.

Imagine having the best and worst season all in one on 23:42 - May 12 with 1423 viewsChurchman

Imagine having the best and worst season all in one on 22:39 - May 12 by Guthrum

However, had it been us on the pitch tonight, there's every chance we would have done to Peterborough what we did on April 22nd. I just think our tactical setup, team morale and strength are better than that of SheffWeds, who churned out a heck of a lot of 1-0 draws during the season.

I sure you are right - but I wouldn’t have fancied it much. There’s no accounting for ricks like the goalie made or a deflection for 2-0. That’s not to say that P’Boro weren’t deserved winners. They were. It’s just that the play offs are, as the old cliche goes, a lottery. Automatics every time for me.
Imagine having the best and worst season all in one on 00:24 - May 13 with 1365 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Imagine having the best and worst season all in one on 22:39 - May 12 by Guthrum

"1-0 draws" are a concept I'm not familiar with.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Imagine having the best and worst season all in one on 00:35 - May 13 with 1338 viewsGuthrum

Imagine having the best and worst season all in one on 00:24 - May 13 by BasingstokeBlue

I meant 1-0 wins, but haven't bothered to edit.

Imagine having the best and worst season all in one on 00:58 - May 13 with 1309 viewscharlie1

According to some on here it was.

We went from top of the League….. to second.
Login to get fewer ads

Imagine having the best and worst season all in one on 01:35 - May 13 with 1274 viewsSarge

Imagine having the best and worst season all in one on 00:24 - May 13 by BasingstokeBlue

It’s similar to the 1-1 victory the USA got over England in 2010 and how we lost to Scotland by the same scoreline in 2021.
Imagine having the best and worst season all in one on 03:12 - May 13 with 1234 viewsRyorry

Imagine having the best and worst season all in one on 00:35 - May 13 by Guthrum

I thought "1-0 draws" were a genius description tbh!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Imagine having the best and worst season all in one on 04:51 - May 13 with 1180 viewsArchiRob

Felt really sorry for them until I saw the abuse they were hurling at their own team and thought well done Borough

Poll: What best describes Norwich defeat

Imagine having the best and worst season all in one on 07:55 - May 13 with 1067 viewssolemio

Not Thank God. Thank our manager.
Imagine having the best and worst season all in one on 08:04 - May 13 with 1040 viewsgazzer1999

They amassed a lot of points in a poor league, when they played us they looked very agricultural and that little fella in midfield just reminded me of Judgey. From listening to the commentary on sky you would have thought they were unlucky, they got well and truly spanked by a team we spanked a couple of weeks ago. The championship will be a better and tougher division without them, hope Barnsley win the playoffs as their supporters are far better and also because they remind me of the playoff win and Hirst's goal.
Imagine having the best and worst season all in one on 11:41 - May 13 with 904 viewsEwan_Oozami

Imagine having the best and worst season all in one on 00:35 - May 13 by Guthrum

Actually, considering the way SW played some of those 1-0 games, "draw" isn't far off a good description...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024