Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This pops up in my Youtube recommendations every so often and I always watch it. 22:50 - May 11 with 1131 viewsMelford

Remember this game well. Middlesboro 4-0, I hung around the players tunnel as a nipper when they came off for warm-ups and got nearly everybody to sign my programme. They had Pallister and Colin Cooper at CB so no mugs and Dalian just ripped them apart that day.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

This pops up in my Youtube recommendations every so often and I always watch it. on 23:21 - May 11 with 1051 viewsIllinoisblue

The best hat trick I’ve ever seen. That second goal… surprised the net didn’t break. Staggering we sold him for just 450k.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

This pops up in my Youtube recommendations every so often and I always watch it. on 00:07 - May 12 with 1016 viewsTrumptonBlue

Tony Mowbray was in their team too. Pallister made his England debut the following midweek, iirc.
This pops up in my Youtube recommendations every so often and I always watch it. on 03:45 - May 12 with 960 viewsgainsboroughblue

Such a frustrating time. We were capable of blitzing anybody in that pre 92 promotion campaign but just so inconsistent. We destroyed both Boro and Bradford 4-0 at home that season and they both finished in the top 3*. In fact, we done the double over Bradford, ruining their promotion chances on the last day.

We did have several flair players and I do look back on Duncan's time with a fair bit of fondness though it is a maligned era. Atkinson was different level though, gutted when he left, we were totally stitched up over that fee.

* edit. Top 4. Millwall and Villa were 1 and 2.
[Post edited 12 May 2023 3:48]

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

This pops up in my Youtube recommendations every so often and I always watch it. on 06:16 - May 12 with 874 viewsWarkystache

This is mine - 25:10 see the bloke in the sunglasses and bright red jumper? That's my dad and I'm sat right next to him on his right!!

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024