Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Under the Cosh 18:20 - May 10 with 1385 viewsSchancheITFC

Anyone else listen to the podcast with Chris Brown and Jon Parkin interviewing recently retired players, managers , refs ? One common theme is how badly run some clubs are and player fallouts. Pleased to hear every time Ipswich Town is mentioned it’s positive. Matt Mills calling us a proper club, even in the Marcus Evans years.
Under the Cosh on 20:00 - May 10 with 1238 viewsBasuco

Yes, Tommy Miller, kevin Cambell and Mark Crossley are brilliant, many very good ones.
Under the Cosh on 20:13 - May 10 with 1205 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Not really related but this made me laugh tbe other day

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Under the Cosh on 20:40 - May 10 with 1158 viewsBasuco

Tommy Miller story about Ben Thatcher turning up for training on Xmas morning at 1 minute to 9:00 in a helicopter, while Roy Keane was watching the entrance gate to Bent Lane was hilarious.
Under the Cosh on 21:15 - May 10 with 1056 viewsGarv

Matt Mills must be the most 'Undr The Cosh' guest they've ever had.

Parky and how much he goes on about Barnsley is another reason our win there was so satisfying. Good pod though, quite like Brown despite being an ex budgie.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Under the Cosh on 21:25 - May 10 with 1038 viewsPhilTWTD

Under the Cosh on 20:40 - May 10 by Basuco

Tommy Miller story about Ben Thatcher turning up for training on Xmas morning at 1 minute to 9:00 in a helicopter, while Roy Keane was watching the entrance gate to Bent Lane was hilarious.

I'm told there is phone video footage of that but I've never seen it.
Under the Cosh on 22:39 - May 10 with 946 viewstractordownsouth

The Si Ferry podcasts are brilliant, roughly 3 hours worth of hilarious stories about Thomas Gravesen and Paulo Di Canio. The latest episode is with Paul Caddis who worked with both of them as well, really looking forward to listening when I get a chance.

Some of their away game vlogs are good too. In one of them they go to Everton vs Newcastle in the away end and Chris Brown as an ex-Sunderland player tries to keep his head down getting on the coach only to be greeted with a rendition of "Sad Mackem B@stard" within five seconds of stepping through the door.
[Post edited 10 May 2023 22:39]

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Under the Cosh on 22:52 - May 10 with 922 viewsrayman_10

Under the Cosh on 22:39 - May 10 by tractordownsouth

The Si Ferry podcasts are brilliant, roughly 3 hours worth of hilarious stories about Thomas Gravesen and Paulo Di Canio. The latest episode is with Paul Caddis who worked with both of them as well, really looking forward to listening when I get a chance.

Some of their away game vlogs are good too. In one of them they go to Everton vs Newcastle in the away end and Chris Brown as an ex-Sunderland player tries to keep his head down getting on the coach only to be greeted with a rendition of "Sad Mackem B@stard" within five seconds of stepping through the door.
[Post edited 10 May 2023 22:39]

Si Ferry and Marc Bircham are my top 2 favourite guests so far

COYB

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024