Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Retained list 11:18 - May 10 with 1183 viewsgreyhound

Probably a question for Phil, I was wondering when we are expecting this to be released. I've seen no end of clubs publish them this week. Some clubs before the season ended announced players future. Feels like the retained list will be a bookmark for our summer direction and give us a better idea of the shape of things to come.

With this I'm interested to see what will happen to some of our youngsters coming through. Anyone ready to step into the path humphries followed last year. Certainly exciting times!
Retained list on 11:32 - May 10 with 1104 viewsxrayspecs

Suspect we will hear something towards the end of the week. Burns said players were going away later this week, so imagine they will have been at the club yesterday and potentially today, when these conversations will take place.

Was mentioned on here that there will be a big clear out of the older youngsters. I cannot see any of the academy players transitioning into the first team next season. El Miz is a possible but more likely he will get a L1 move. Baggott probably needs more L1 time, same goes for Nbada. Humphreys was not really ready for us this season and could also go out on loan next season to get regular game time.
Retained list on 11:32 - May 10 with 1111 viewsPhilTWTD

I know most of the youngsters in the U21s have been released, although they've not put the names out formally yet. I'd expect that this week. The more senior players won't be for a while yet from what I'm told.
Retained list on 11:58 - May 10 with 959 viewsitfcjoe

I think Edwin Agbaje best placed to potentially kick on but still probably a long way to go from the younger levels of academy.

Most of the 21s been released, can read between lines as to which U18s have been as well

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024