Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTD match reports in paperback? 19:34 - May 1 with 824 viewsRonFearonsHair

Would this be feasible at all perhaps interspersed with pictures from the galleries? I always used to enjoy reading them when they were published in the fanzine and it would be lovely to flick through some of the memories of this season. Snippets of pre/post match and new signing interviews could even be included. There’s so much quality writing on this site and it feels like it would be great to have a collection of it all in one place to easily revisit a memorable season.

Just some Bank Holiday evening musings. I know I would buy it anyway!
TWTD match reports in paperback? on 20:28 - May 1 with 752 viewsGuthrum

There are print on demand companies where you can send them a document (in the correct format) and they will print and bind it book-style for you - even single copies. I know someone who's used this, will ask who they might recommend.

Many table-top gamers use these services nowadays - buy the rulebook as a PDF, then get a copy printed for themselves.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

TWTD match reports in paperback? on 00:01 - May 2 with 678 viewsGuthrum

Not many in this country, apparently - and costly. Mixam is one, dpionline.co.uk another.

In the US it's a lot cheaper (Drive-Thru RPG). I suppose they might post from there.

Lulu.com is possibly based in Spain.

Otherwise just Google "print on demand", he suggested.

TWTD match reports in paperback? on 00:35 - May 2 with 658 viewsGuthrum

Edit: Apparently expensive is not all that much. About £25 for a 100-page bound book on Mixam, single copy (only a few quid more for 5 copies, mind). Go on their website and have a look.

TWTD match reports in paperback? on 03:17 - May 2 with 626 viewsCoastalblue

TWTD match reports in paperback? on 00:35 - May 2 by Guthrum

Edit: Apparently expensive is not all that much. About £25 for a 100-page bound book on Mixam, single copy (only a few quid more for 5 copies, mind). Go on their website and have a look.

Was easy enough to do on Amazon, publish to kindle and there's an option to add paperback. Upfront costs are nothing, you just get the 'royalty' you set as and when they sell.
Assuming you're happy to give Amazon business ofc.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

TWTD match reports in paperback? on 07:17 - May 2 with 557 viewshoppy

TWTD match reports in paperback? on 03:17 - May 2 by Coastalblue

Was easy enough to do on Amazon, publish to kindle and there's an option to add paperback. Upfront costs are nothing, you just get the 'royalty' you set as and when they sell.
Assuming you're happy to give Amazon business ofc.

And assuming it’s Phil and Gav publishing them? (not just someone else using all their reports and pictures, in terms of copyright?)

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

TWTD match reports in paperback? on 07:20 - May 2 with 552 viewsCoastalblue

TWTD match reports in paperback? on 07:17 - May 2 by hoppy

And assuming it’s Phil and Gav publishing them? (not just someone else using all their reports and pictures, in terms of copyright?)

Well yes absolutely.
A yearly almanac would be good.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024